Tutorial for AltUnity Pro Alpha

TD Tran

Sep 30, 2022, 10:53:04 AM9/30/22
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi, I am following the tutorial of AltUnity Pro Alpha from this link.
When I import AltUnity Tester Alpha package in Unity Editor, I got some errors.
Anyone saw these errors before.
Thank you very much

2022-09-30_10h44_33.png
More info:
+ Unity 2021.3.10f1
+ Game Tanks from  Unity Asset Store

TD Tran

Sep 30, 2022, 2:11:48 PM9/30/22
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D, TD Tran
Import AltUnityTester into an empty project => ERRORS ... Plz help me...

2022-09-30_14h05_33.png

Alexandru Rotaru

Oct 3, 2022, 8:02:34 AM10/3/22
to TD Tran, AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hello,

Please check the information from the FAQ section for our documentation as there's a section about the error you got.

Thanks,
Alex

Alexandru Rotaru