Altunitytester 1.7.1 throwing Null Excepion error

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Vikrant Sarkaniya

未讀,
2022年6月16日 清晨6:47:082022/6/16
收件者:AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi All,

I am getting the below mentioned error when i try to "Play In Editor" from AltunityTester tab.

"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Altom.AltUnityTester.AltUnityRunner.Update () (at Assets/AltUnityTester/AltUnityServer/AltUnityRunner.cs:71)"

I never faced this issue with version 1.7.0, but in Unity Package Manager i am not able to go back to the previous version, or i do not know how to.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Best Regards,
Vikrant

Robert Poienar

未讀,
2022年6月17日 凌晨4:52:162022/6/17
收件者:AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D、vikrant....@gmail.com
Hi,
Sorry to hear that.

I'm not really sure why you get that error, but can you please try delete all AltUnityTester files and import it back again. If you get the same error could you please tell me what Unity version are you using.

Also here is the package for 1.7.0 but please try the steps from above before going back to 1.7.0.

Best Regards,
Robert
AltUnityTester_1_7_0.unitypackage
回覆所有人