Altunity version 1.7.2- setText function not setting the text in input field

Vikrant Sarkaniya

Sep 12, 2022, 2:30:09 PM9/12/22
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi All,

I am trying to run my script from version 1.6.6 with newest. version of Altunitytester 1.7.2 but the .setText method does not set the text into the input field.

Is there any thing changed in 1.7.2 that i am missing to update in my script?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Vikrant

Alexandru Rotaru

Sep 13, 2022, 4:30:55 AM9/13/22
to Vikrant Sarkaniya, AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi Vikrant,

There is an already known bug that we are working on and should be fixed in the next version, which should be released next week, if we are lucky and the release gods are with us :D.
Until then, please try to make the changes from this Merge Request locally.

Thanks,
A;ex

Alexandru Rotaru