How can i use extent report for generating test results for Altunity tester runs

Vikrant Sarkaniya

Sep 14, 2022, 5:44:08 AM9/14/22
to AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi All,

I am using Appium and Altunity integration to run the tests on a native app, i wanted to know if i could use extent reports to generate the test results, but i am not sure if Altunity tester supports it.

Can someone help me with this or anyway of genrating test report at the end of the run?

Best Regards,
Vikrant Sarkaniya

Alexandru Rotaru

Sep 15, 2022, 9:06:42 AM9/15/22
to Vikrant Sarkaniya, AltUnity - UI test automation tool for Unity3D
Hi Vikrant,

I haven't used Extent Reports yet, but from their documentation and the online demo videos I watched, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to use it together with AltUnity Tester.
So, if you know how to use it with Appium, or in fact from any test, you should be able to use it with AltUnity Tester.

Thanks,
Alex

Alexandru Rotaru