Alliance SARS-CoV-2 updates

David Shaw

Aug 6, 2020, 2:26:36 PM8/6/20
to comm...@alliancegenome.org

The Alliance 3.1.1 release features updated information related to COVID-19, including:

*The virus, SARS-CoV-2, is included as a species.

   -Viral genes are represented by typical Alliance gene pages which include SARS-CoV-2 protein-protein interactions from BioGRID and IMEx, and links to our SARS-CoV-2 JBrowse instance.

   -SARS-CoV-2 protein-protein interaction data can also be downloaded from the Alliance Downloads page.

*Data are refreshed from our Model Organism Databases, some of which focus on COVID-19.

*A new page, Tools and Prototypes, listing nascent and established data tools can be accessed from the Data and Tools menu.

Please send questions and comments to the Alliance Help Desk:

he...@alliancegenome.org

David Shaw

Alliance of Genome Resources

---