ALAO Assessment Interest Group Workshop: Building Assessment into the Library Strategic Plan

ALAO Public Relations Coordinator

Jul 15, 2024, 1:12:33 PM (7 days ago) Jul 15
to li...@alaoweb.org
Dear Library Colleagues,

We are excited to invite you to a valuable workshop hosted by the Academic Library Association of Ohio (ALAO) Assessment Interest Group: Building Assessment into the Library Strategic Plan.

Please join Katy Mathuews, incoming Executive Director and CEO of OhioNet, and Northern Kentucky University’s Ryan Spellman, Online Learning Librarian, for a free 90-minute workshop on integrating assessment into the library’s strategic plan. This workshop will focus on creating measurable assessments for strategic plan initiatives. The discussion will include a foundational explanation of the strategic planning process and how to develop actionable initiatives to implement the plan. Katy and Ryan will also explain how strategic plan assessment is essential to campus-wide accreditation exercises. The workshop will culminate with an opportunity for attendees to try their hand at developing a measurable assessment for an initiative in their own libraries.

Date: Friday, August 2, 2024

Time: 10:00am-11:30am

Place: Zoom Meeting

Registration link: https://ucincinnati.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAkce-qqD8uG9TtP0AIUYuiPbFDh1fLlqn9

Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your strategic planning skills and contribute to the success of your library. We look forward to your participation!

Best regards,

Melissa Bauer & Carrisa Thatcher

ALAO Assessment Interest Group Co-Chairs