CfP: The 35th International Conference on Principles of Diagnosis and Resilient Systems (DX'24)

marina.zanella

Jul 5, 2024, 10:39:16 AM (11 days ago) Jul 5
to AIxIA mailing list

[Apologies for multiple postings]

We are thrilled to announce that DX'24 will take place in Vienna, Austria from November 4th to 7th. Please, find attached the CfP. Submissions will be possible until September 5th, so there are two months left.

We will meet from Monday afternoon (about 2pm) through Thursday (we will close after lunch) at the Europahaus Wien Conference and Event Center, easily reachable via public transport from Vienna's international airport.

Our website https://conf.researchr.org/home/dx-2024 offers already updated information, and please stay tuned for further updates!

As a teaser, please note that we blocked some rooms for those of us who would like to stay at the venue. Until Sep. 30th and upon availability, we will offer thus also packages including registration and accommodation (incl. breakfast) for less than 860 Euros for three nights (Mon-Thu) and less than 950 for four nights!

For those of you who are currently working on their PhD, who presented recently a paper at a major conference, or who published recently a journal paper, we would like to draw your attention also to the PhD panel, as well as the opportunity for submitting journal/top conference (ranked A* or A) papers for presenting them also to the DX community (see the CfP and submission instructions for details on these additional opportunities).

We hope to see you all in November in Vienna!

P.S. For questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the entire organization team via dx...@ist.tugraz.at.

P.P.S. Please help us spreading the news via distributing the enclosed PDF flyer and posting it on your department's bulletin board!

DX24.pdf