CfP: DeepField 2023 workshop @ECMR - Sep 4 Coimbra (Portugal)

Agnese Chiatti

May 25, 2023, 3:00:30 AM5/25/23
to AIxIA mailing list

We invite contributions to the

DeepField 2023 workshop on “Deploying mobile robots in unconstrained real-world environments” - https://airlab-polimi.github.io/Deepfield/submission.html

The workshop will take place on September 4th, 2023, at the 11th European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR) in Coimbra (Portugal).

Topics of interest:

  • Field robotics

  • Extreme robotics

  • Autonomous navigation

  • Autonomous monitoring

  • Machine learning

  • Perception

  • Sensor fusion

  • Mapping

  • Planning

  • Symbol Anchoring

  • Symbolic and sub-symbolic integration

  • Manipulation and grasping

  • Long-term autonomy

  • Knowledge Representation and Reasoning for robots

  • Robot Benchmarking

Important dates:

  • Paper submission deadline: June 30th, 2023

  • Notification of Acceptance: July 30th, 2023

  • Camera-ready paper due: August 27th, 2023

  • Workshop day: September 4th, 2023

Paper format and proceedings:

We welcome the submission of full (6 pages including references) and short research papers (3 pages including references).

All submissions must be formatted in A4, two-column IEEE style, in accordance with the ECMR 2023 submission guidelines. The best papers in terms of novelty/significance will be selected to be included in the ECMR2023 conference proceedings and thus published in IEEExplore. We will also arrange for all remaining accepted papers to be published in the CEUR workshop proceedings series.

Organising committee:

Gianluca Bardaro, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Lab (AIRLab), Department of Electronics, Information and Bioengineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy

Hugo Silva, Centre for Robotics And Autonomous System (CRAS), INESC TEC (Polo ISEP), Porto, Portugal

Agnese Chiatti, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Lab (AIRLab), Department of Electronics, Information and Bioengineering, Politecnico di Milano, Italy

Best wishes,

Agnese and Gianluca