MEandE-LP 2023: 3rd Workshop on Machine Ethics and Explainability - The Role of Logic Programming (deadline is approaching)

Abeer Flowers

May 23, 2023, 4:17:06 AM5/23/23
to gulp...@googlegroups.com, ai...@aixia.it
Dear Colleagues,We would like to remind you that the deadline for MEandE-Lp2023 workshop's paper submission is 25 May 2023, but we will continue to accept submissions for a couple more days Here is the CFP link:https://easychair.org/cfp/MEandE-LP2023Best papers will have the chance to be published in a special issue in the journal:Theory and Practice of Logic Programming (Ranking Q1).We look forward to having you with us!Kind Regards,Abeer, Francesca and Fabio