Apology for Multiple Newsletter Emails and Mailbox Overload

Nathalie Wandji

Feb 2, 2024, 6:53:05 AMFeb 2
to ne...@aims-cameroon.org
Dear AIMS-Cameroon Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the multiple emails you may have received from me yesterday regarding the January 2024 newsletter, which may have led to an overload in your mailbox.

There was an unintended duplication of emails, resulting from some overlapping mailing lists, and the issue is now resolved  to prevent any recurrence in the future.  Once again, I sincerely regret any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Best regards,

Nathalie Wandji