[AIMS Cameroon Newsletter] February 2024

Nathalie Wandji

Mar 1, 2024, 2:00:54 AMMar 1
to info
Dear AIMS-Cameroon Community,

I trust this email finds you well. As part of our ongoing commitment to keeping our community informed and engaged, we are excited to share with you (see attachment) the latest edition of our monthly newsletter for February 2024.

Here are some of the key features in this month's newsletter:

Lectures [Page 1]

Alumni of the week spotlight [Page 2]

Weekly seminars by lecturers and researchers [Page 2]

A Recap of AIMS-Cameroon's Celebration of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science  [Page 3]

Students' seminar talks  [Page 3]

Fun Outing at Seme Beach  [Page 3]

AIMS TTP: Revitalizing Mathematics Education through a Cluster Strategy  [Page 4]

Announcements: Applications are still open & Launching of weekly applications queries virtual sessions!   [Page 4]

We hope you find the content both informative and engaging. Your feedback is always valuable to us, so feel free to share your thoughts or suggestions.

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Best regards,

Nathalie Wandji

newsletter-AIMS-February2024.pdf