[AIMS Cameroon Newsletter] June 2024

Nathalie Wandji

Jul 2, 2024, 6:47:23 AMJul 2
to info
Dear AIMS-Cameroon Community,

We are excited to announce that our graduation ceremony (Class of 2024) took place successfully on June 27th and we extend our heartfelt congratulations to all the graduates and wish them the best in their future endeavors.
We are sharing with you (see attachment) the graduation booklet as our monthly newsletter for June 2024. Here are some of the key features in the booklet:

National Anthem [Page 1]

Photos of graduates, Class of 2024  [Pages 2-3]

Cameroon & AIMS [Page 4]

AIMS Global Network [Page 5]

Graduation Programme  [Page 6]

Speaker's Bio  [Pages 7-9]

Valedictorians  [Page 10]

AIMS-Cameroon Faculty  [Pages 10-13]

AIMS-Cameroon Tutors [Pages 13-14]

Cooperative Master's Graduates  [Page 14]

Structured Master's Graduates  [Pages 15-16]

List of Awards  [Pages 17-18]

Warm regards,

Nathalie Wandji

Graduation-Booklet-Class-of-2024.pdf