Openings in the AEU Personnel Committee

Jake Ritter

Feb 2, 2023, 9:20:53 AM2/2/23
to Communications Listserv, Ethical.A...@aeu.org
Hi Everyone,

The AEU Personnel Committee is looking for new members and has asked me to send the following. If you or anyone is interested in joining, please contact Dwight Panozzo.

Openings in the AEU Personnel Committee
Are you working in an HR department, holding one of the various certifications in HR or held a HR certification and are retired? The AEU Personnel Committee needs you on our team to bring your experience, wisdom, and guidance to our work. You will be on the ground floor of helping us to interview candidates for the Permanent Executive Director position and to assist your fellow committee members with the Personnel Committee’s mandate of providing the AEU staff, through the Board of Directors, with evaluation, recruitment, and policy deliverables. Apart from the upcoming Executive Director search, the Committee tends to meet approximately every other month for about 90 minutes. Please reach out to the chairman, Dwight Panozzo, at dpan...@aeu.org for more details.

Thank you,

Jake

Jake Ritter - he/him
Program Support and Communications Coordinator
American Ethical Union
jri...@aeu.org