AEU EAC Forum: Accountability Circles

Carolyn Parker

May 10, 2023, 9:13:15 AM5/10/23
to Ethical Action Chairs (new)
Dear Colleagues:

The AEU Ethical Action Committee is pleased to invite you to its new Forum--"Accountability Circles:  A Process for Ethical Decision Making"--to be held on Saturday, May 18, at 11:00 am EDT via Zoom.  The Forum will be hosted by Susan Lesh, past president of the Ethical Culture Society of Bergen County, and members of the AEU EAC.  Our speaker, Dwight Panozzo, PhD, LCSW, will talk about what an accountability circle is and how it can be used to make decisions about "the right thing to do."

To learn more about this Forum, visit this AEU Event pageRegistration is required for this event (just enter your name and your email address).

The EAC Forum, formerly called a "Salon," is a gathering to hear special speakers and new ideas in a manner that fosters dialogue and engagement.  After a (more or less) brief presentation, participants will be allowed to ask questions, share insights, and consider whether and how accountability circles might be useful in their local Society's ethical action program.

Please share this invitation with your Society and others who are interested in ethical action based on ethical decision making.

I look forward to seeing you on the 18th.

Peace and goodwill,

Carolyn
--
Carolyn A. Parker