Tonight at 7pm: Time to Do Our Part with Carolyn Parker

Taty Sena

Mar 2, 2022, 11:40:00 AM3/2/22
to Taty Sena

Please join us tonight, Wednesday, March 2, 2022, at 7 PM EST for:

"Time to do Our Part!"

with Carolyn Parker, PhD,
Chair Ethical Action Committee,
 American Ethical Union

150 years ago, Felix Adler, our founder, sounded a great salvo to the world:

“The sufficiency of a moral standard with its "increase of moral truth[s] will have as an outcome, a "sufficiency" above all other ends.”

150 years later, some ask: What do we, as a society, do? What is our work? Our organizational forefathers achieved and accomplished great things but how about us?

The times are different, but the work was done by those who opened their eyes, rolled up their sleeves, worked hard in understanding and mitigating the issues with which they were concerned. How about you?

They worked in partnership with others, acted together toward solutions, used the tools available to develop presence, influence, and results.
Today, the times still call for action, so let us do our part. Let's get busy!

Please join us tonight, Wed, March 2 at 7pm EST:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84117826053?pwd=WkVYeUlEUFhRMmc4Smc3dHJ5SlN5Zz09
Meeting ID: 841 1782 6053
Passcode: 535353
Phone: (929) 205 6099