: September Spotlight Event: Up2Us2022 ClimateWeekNYC

1 view

Monica Weiss

Sep 2, 2022, 12:40:59 PM9/2/22

Hello friends and fellow activists,
   Please see the announcement below for this incredible lineup of stellar solutionaries and climate leaders. This promises to be one of our best programs yet and I'd love it if you could share this with your lists and networks so we capture the widest possible audience. Looking forward to seeing many of you in person on the 19th.  Onward together,  Monica

UTU.png

3 weeks to go until we kick off  Climate Week with Up2Us 2022, Monday, Sept. 19th 7pm at the New York Society for Ethical Culture in NYC.

Purchase tickets here for this in-person event ($20 or VIP tickets $250 - $500 to sponsor more students to attend) or register to attend the live virtual experience at no cost. This is fifth annual event produced by a team of five pro-bono women - two from our Wolfpack!

You'll be inspired by the iconic global solutionaries we curated for an evening of impact and action (see just who below!), moved by a special video message from actress, talk-show host and sustainability advocate Drew Barrymore and touched by a live performance from 15-year old America's Got Talent runner-up and two time Golden Buzzer winner, singing phenom Angelica Hale.

The event will present climate strategies and solutions that are at the speed and scale needed to continue to build the biggest movement and systems transformation in humanity’s history. Powerful enough to shift the trajectory of global conversation and public sentiment from the fearful "Will we be able to avert the worst impact of climate change?" to the empowering "We will!" The climate clock is ticking and action by everyone, everywhere, doing whatever you feel inspired to do, is needed.

Of this important upcoming event, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Professor Carlos Nobre has said, "I want to thank the entire team from Up2Us2022 for the work you are doing to find solutions to cool the planet."

Please purchase your ticket to join us and we'll share an in person howl for climate change. If you can't make it to NYC 9/19, we encourage you to register for the remote program and  experience these amazing solutionaries virtually.

0511A876-DDAD-494B-A765-46315A8327FF.jpeg

0511A876-DDAD-494B-A765-46315A8327FF.jpegUTU.png