Fwd: [sca-grassroots-working-group] Hurricane fundraiser signal boost

Carolyn Parker

Sep 29, 2022, 3:59:02 PM9/29/22
to Ethical Action Chairs (new)
Dear Fellow Ethicals:

I am forwarding a message from Wendy Webber of GO Humanity (formerly Foundation Beyond Belief and one of our partners in the Secular Coalition for America) with information about their work this hurricane season.

Please note the request for information about Societies in the area that are providing (or needing) hurricane relief.  Post here or send your info directly to Wendy as you can.

Please stay safe.  We still have two months to go--if the season ends "on time."

Peace and goodwill,

Carolyn A. Parker
Chair/EAC
(looking for a new one)

--She/Her--Deed before creed.--AEU Ethical Action.