Bergen to Host Speaker's Series on Church State Separation

Curt Collier

Dec 16, 2022, 1:51:10 PM12/16/22
to Carolyn Parker, Rachel Pfeffer, AEU Board Communications, Ethical.A...@aeu.org, jri...@aeu.org
Greetings Friends,

In February the Bergen Ethical Society, with support from the Puffin Foundation, will be holding a Speaker's Series on Church/State Separation.  I'd like to see if there is a way to send this to other Societies who may want to publicize this event.  While the speakers will be in-person, we will be hosting this through Zoom.  The Freedom From Religion Foundation, Americans United, and the Secular Student Association are also promoting the event.

We'd love for more Societies to join us.  Is there a way to make this information more available?

Regards,

Curt Collier
Leader
Ethical Culture Society of Bergen County

martagu...@comcast.net

Dec 16, 2022, 2:23:21 PM12/16/22
to Curt Collier, Carolyn Parker, Rachel Pfeffer, AEU Board Communications, Ethical.A...@aeu.org, jri...@aeu.org
Great idea to formally share to Societies through AEU!
P.S. can the link be shared now, informally, with friends?
Marta
Sent from my iPhone
--
Visit the Ethical Action Page on the AEU Resources website https://sites.google.com/aeu.org/aeu-resources/ethical-action
---

Curt Collier

Dec 16, 2022, 2:47:49 PM12/16/22
to martagu...@comcast.net, Curt Collier, Carolyn Parker, Rachel Pfeffer, AEU Board Communications, Ethical Action Chairs (new), Jake Ritter

Bill Aul

Dec 16, 2022, 2:57:55 PM12/16/22
to Curt Collier, Carolyn Parker, Rachel Pfeffer, AEU Board Communications, Ethical.A...@aeu.org, jri...@aeu.org
Hi Curt,

Thanks for the info. I will send this on to our program committee however since we typically schedule our speaker 4-6 months in advance and the start time is right when we start ESMR's participation as a Society will be difficult.
--
Bill Aul
He, Him, His

Michael Bleiweiss

Dec 16, 2022, 3:14:12 PM12/16/22
to Curt Collier, Carolyn Parker, Rachel Pfeffer, AEU Board Communications, Ethical.A...@aeu.org, jri...@aeu.org
Will the talks be recorded in case we can't make the live broadcast?

Thanks,
Michael Bleiweiss

Vandra Thorburn

Dec 16, 2022, 9:42:40 PM12/16/22
to Michael Bleiweiss, Curt Collier, Carolyn Parker, Rachel Pfeffer, AEU Board Communications, Ethical.A...@aeu.org, jri...@aeu.org
Program looks great Curt. We do have a couple of speakers lined up for February. Will rearrange as I can..

best
==================
Vandra Thorburn - member since 2005
Brooklyn Society for Ethical Culture
Uniting Free Thinkers Since 1907
53 Prospect Park West
Brooklyn, NY 11215

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ethical Action List" group.

Jake Ritter

Dec 19, 2022, 10:06:28 AM12/19/22
to Curt Collier, Michael Bleiweiss, Vandra Thorburn, Carolyn Parker, Rachel Pfeffer, AEU Board Communications, Ethical.A...@aeu.org
Hi Curt,

The AEU can definitely help promote Bergen County’s Speaker Series. In addition to posting the series and the individual events on our website, would you like us to promote the events on our social media and send out an e-blast?

Best,

Jake

Jake Ritter - he/him
Program Support and Communications Coordinator
American Ethical Union
jri...@aeu.org

Curt Collier

Dec 19, 2022, 1:43:19 PM12/19/22
to Jake Ritter, Curt Collier, Michael Bleiweiss, Vandra Thorburn, Carolyn Parker, Rachel Pfeffer, AEU Board Communications, Ethical Action Chairs (new)
Yes please.  And thanks!!!!!

Curt