Installing ADMB 12.3 under MacOS

Bill Clark

Feb 27, 2022, 7:16:33 PM2/27/22
to ADMB Users
I'm trying to install admb-12.3 for command line operation on a Mac running Monterey 12.1. Following the instructions, I get as far as generating simple.cpp but the compile step generates many errors, all apparently stemming from the line reading #include <admodel.h>. The header file itself looks OK. I attach the simple.cpp file and the first screen of compiler output.
simple.cpp
compiler_output.png

Johnoel Ancheta

Feb 27, 2022, 8:00:57 PM2/27/22
to Bill Clark, ADMB Users
Try removing the file version in the same directory as simple.cpp.

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 2:16 PM Bill Clark <old.bil...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to install admb-12.3 for command line operation on a Mac running Monterey 12.1. Following the instructions, I get as far as generating simple.cpp but the compile step generates many errors, all apparently stemming from the line reading #include <admodel.h>. The header file itself looks OK. I attach the simple.cpp file and the first screen of compiler output.

Johnoel Ancheta

Feb 27, 2022, 9:30:09 PM2/27/22
to Bill Clark, ADMB Users
Hi all,

The issue has been fixed and will be available in the next release (see link below).

Johnoel