ADMB issue

Cristian Canales Ramirez

Dec 13, 2022, 1:19:22 PM12/13/22
to us...@admb-project.org, Viviana Jurado
Hi Everyone,

We have an ADMB model problem when is running. The *.rep and *.std files are different when we are using a specific laptop. In others laptops, we get the same results. Can this problem be caused by electric power or something like that?.

We thank any comment about this issue.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Cristian M. Canales R.
Secretario Académico
Lab. Dinámica de Poblaciones Marinas y Modelamiento Estadístico (DIMARE)
(Lab. Marine Populations Dynamics  and Statistical Modelling)
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4249-274X

Escuela de Ciencias del Mar
http://www.cienciasdelmar.pucv.cl/
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
Avda. Universidad 330, Campus Curauma, Valparaíso
Fono: (56-32) 2274256. Of. 312
Chile

Johnoel Ancheta

Dec 14, 2022, 2:36:15 PM12/14/22
to Cristian Canales Ramirez, us...@admb-project.org, Viviana Jurado
Are the results very different? Or is the format of the numbers different?

Cristian Canales Ramirez

Dec 15, 2022, 12:18:40 PM12/15/22
to Johnoel Ancheta, us...@admb-project.org, Viviana Jurado
Hi Johnoel

No very different values. We will prepare a little report on this.

Cheers