ADMB meeting scheduled for March 7 in Seattle and online

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal

Feb 5, 2024, 6:13:20 PMFeb 5
to ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org
Dear ADMB Community,
A few folks are going to be in Seattle for the World Fisheries Congress next month and we've carved out time to talk about ADMB.

Here's a proposed agenda:
  • 11:00am -  ADMB Foundation meeting (8pm in Copenhagen, 6am in Noumea)
  • 12:00pm - lunch
  • 1:30pm - working session to learn about Docker and other tools that may be needed to run ADMB in the future. Johnoel will be on hand to help us.
As announced in this message, https://groups.google.com/a/admb-project.org/g/developers/c/FDE4l-zaKnk, the ADMB Project and the ADMB Foundation are winding down, so this is likely to be the final meeting.

The location is the Hoko room at the Hyatt Regency Seattle (WFC is in the same hotel). Remote connection information will be shared closer to the meeting date. If you're planning on being in Seattle for WFC and would like to attend in person, let me know so we have a better idea of who to expect.
-Ian

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal

Feb 28, 2024, 2:29:58 PMFeb 28
to ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org
Hi All,
We will use Google Meet for remote attendees at the ADMB meeting next Thursday. Here's connection info:

Thursday, March 7 · 11:00am – 5:00pm
Time zone: America/Los_Angeles
Google Meet joining info
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 334-518-1086‬ PIN: ‪372 954 804‬#

All are welcome to both the ADMB Foundation meeting from 11-12pm Pacific as well as the informal working session starting at 1:30pm. The working session may not work as well for remote attendees, but we can do our best.
-Ian