Update ADMB publication list

Johnoel Ancheta

Jan 10, 2018, 2:15:33 PM1/10/18
to ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org

Mollie Brooks

Jan 11, 2018, 8:19:56 AM1/11/18
to Johnoel Ancheta, devel...@admb-project.org
Hi Johnoel,

I think the only way to get a complete list would be to sort through the Google Scholar list and figure out which ones are real publications or to use Web of Science to get the list of articles. Web of Science says it was cited 189 times in 2017, 169 times in 2016, 127 times in 2015, 87 times in 2014, and 43 times in 2013. If the increasing trend is expected to continue, we can’t keep the list going without automated help. I’m attaching a csv file with all the citing articles 2012 to 2017 from Web of Science.

cheers,
Mollie

savedrecs.csv