ADMB - 12.1 release

Johnoel

Jan 17, 2020, 9:31:23 PM1/17/20
to ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org
Hi all,

ADMB-12.1 is available.  Read announcement.

Please download the ADMB-12.1 release.  Any feedback is appreciated.
Problems and suggestions should be sent to <users@admb-project.org>.

Cheers,
Johnoel
ADMB Core Team Developer

Jim Ianelli - NOAA Federal

Jan 17, 2020, 9:36:50 PM1/17/20
to Johnoel, ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org
thanks, in fact I installed from github in my usual place. However, it seems in the past doing the "git pull", "make clean", "make", "sudo make install" steps used to find all the goods in admb/build/dist/  but in the new version of doing that I found the goods in admb/build/admb

Maybe i screwed something up, but after seeing this it all seemed to work and 12.1 showed up and seemed to work on the one code I tested...

Cheers,
Jim

James Ianelli
NMFS/NOAA Building 4
7600 Sand Pt Way NE
Seattle WA 98115

 206 526 6510

Visit the ADMB project http://admb-project.org/

Also see Alaska groundfish stock assessments

Johnoel

Jan 18, 2020, 1:31:27 AM1/18/20
to Fabio Caltabellotta, ADMB Users, devel...@admb-project.org
Ahh, shoots, thanks for catching that.  I has been corrected.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 6:11 PM Fabio Caltabellotta <fabiobl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Johnoel,

Hi. Thanks for sharing. Just to inform that the link: download admb-12.1-macos-64bit for MacOS 64-bit, is returning NOT FOUND

Cheers, Fabio
pixel

Fabio Prior Caltabellotta, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Associate