xAPI Video Profile Demo

Pankaj Agrawal

Nov 4, 2017, 8:38:21 AM11/4/17
to xapi-vi...@googlegroups.com, xapi-pro...@adlnet.gov, <xapi-spec@adlnet.gov>
Hi All,

Congratulations and thanks to all who have worked on this for past two years.

We have a demo of xAPI Video Profile now.

As we have cancelled Video CoP meeting for this month, I would request you to spend some of that time in testing the video demo for different devices and report the issues in GitHub:

Regards,
Pankaj Agrawal

Jason Haag

Nov 6, 2017, 9:06:00 AM11/6/17
to Pankaj Agrawal, xapi-vi...@googlegroups.com, xapi-pro...@adlnet.gov, <xapi-spec@adlnet.gov>
Thanks everyone. And thanks Pankaj for leading. Let's work on an article to promote the profile.

I'm traveling this week, but should have some time in the evenings to start a draft.