Profile Server Research

me...@datainteroperability.org

Jun 6, 2018, 9:48:33 AM6/6/18
to ADL xAPI Community of Practice & Profiles Group
Hey Everyone,

DISC is working with ADL through a BAA to gather use cases which will drive requirements for a profile server. The goal is to identify the needs LRPs, LRSs, and LRCs have for a profile server beyond the basics in the profile specification.

I will be conducting interviews over the next few weeks to gather use cases and insights from people across the community. I welcome your participation in this research. You can respond to me directly at me...@datainteroperability.org or grab a time on my calendar here https://www.meetingbird.com/m/BJV9u5pJ7

Please be aware that responses to the list email address will bounce as the other ADL hosted lists do.

Looking forward to another trip down the rabbit hole with you!

Megan