Orientation to the xAPI Profiles Specification

Aaron E. Silvers

Apr 1, 2017, 9:47:33 AM4/1/17
to xapi-pro...@adlnet.gov
Hello all,

Apologies for cross-posting across mailing lists.

We are very excited for Monday’s call to officially move into the community development of the xAPI Profiles spec. We created a short document to orient anyone who is interested in participating in the xAPI Profiles effort. It addresses the goals of the effort, the draft specification and the assumptions and technologies it leverages.

Everyone should have access to read the document. Should you like access to  suggest improvements, please email me off-list and let me know!

Our working group call is on Monday, 3 April at 11:00am Eastern:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/657234829

More information on meetings, documents, etc. can be found at http://datainteroperability.org/xapi-profiles
Cheers,

-a-

Aaron E. Silvers
President & Executive Director
Data Interoperability Standards Consortium
Narberth, Pennsylvania 19072
Mobile: (773) 316-9829
aa...@datainteroperability.org