Invitation to Participate in our Android Developer User Study

Imran, Abdullah

Jun 11, 2024, 5:16:15 AMJun 11
to devel...@actyx.io

We hope this email finds you well. We are researchers from Purdue University, and we are reaching out to invite you to participate in a user study regarding developing Android apps.

Study Title: Usage of Android TEE-based features

Principal Investigator:
Dr. Antonio Bianchi
Department of Computer Science
Purdue University

PURDUE HRPP/IRB NUMBER: IRB-2024-23

What is the User Study about?

We are conducting a user study to better understand the user experience and gather insights regarding the usage of new Android features.

Why Participate?

By participating in this user study, you will have the chance to influence the future of the target Android features, ensuring that it aligns more closely with your needs and preferences.

Details of the User Study:

  • Methodology: Online Survey
  • Duration: The study will last approximately 15 minutes.

At the end of the survey you will be given the option to participate in a follow-up virtual interview that will last approximately 60 minutes. Participants that complete the follow-up interview will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. The follow-up interview is completely optional

How to Participate:

If you are interested in participating, please click on the following link to begin the survey: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7VQDdqjwBNF8Md0

Confidentiality:

Rest assured that all information collected during the study will be kept strictly confidential and used only for research purposes. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us.

We truly value your input, and we believe that your participation will contribute significantly to the improvement of our research. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Abdullah Imran at imr...@purdue.edu.
For more details please visit our project page
https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~imran8

Thank you for considering this opportunity, and we look forward to your participation!

Best regards,

Abdullah Imran

Ph.D. Student

Purdue University