weekly update CW 50

Roland Kuhn

Dec 16, 2022, 2:02:55 PM12/16/22
to Actyx users
Hi everyone!

This week mich1 on discord posted a getting started issue and a bug within Node Manager, so we released 2.9.2: if you start without having a default keypair, it will create one — and if something else goes wrong, it will display an error message instead of just aborting.

There’s also new conceptual documentation about the Pond, let me know how you like it!

For the next Actyx release we’re playing with a few ideas on how to make it easier to manage admin keys across a whole swarm, there should be more news next week.

Have a nice fourth advent weekend,

Roland

--
Dr. Roland Kuhn