Happy New Year!

Roland Kuhn

Jan 20, 2023, 10:15:39 AM1/20/23
to Actyx users
We wish everyone a belated Happy New Year!

On our side, the previous two weeks were taken up by starting the EU HorizonEurope project «TaRDIS», which will run for three years and aims at adding higher level correctness guarantees for your stateful Fishes (among other things) — you’ll see first results come summer. One of the ideas is that you take an existing process workflow (e.g. a state diagram), convert it into a JSON format, add the TaRDIS tool to your build, and then you’ll see in your IDE whether the Typescript code you write actually implements the process correctly. Another main goal of this project is to apply machine learning to optimise data placement among the Actyx nodes so that not everything needs to be replicated everywhere (i.e. partial replication). In any case, we’ll keep you posted on the progress.

In other news, Jesko found a dangling link in our docs which has been replaced by better information — thanks for reporting this on Discord!

Have a nice weekend,

Roland

--
Dr. Roland Kuhn