weekly update CW49

Roland Kuhn

Dec 9, 2022, 11:54:49 AM12/9/22
to Actyx users
Hi everyone!

This week we had the release of the SwarmState API feature in Actyx 2.15: apps can now get information about which other Actyx nodes are online and how quickly they are syncing data. Have you tried it already? Would love to hear how you like it!

On the documentation front we’ve completed the rewrite of the Business Logic section, which means that the bulk of the currently planned updates is done. One point that’ll receive some loving care soon is the operational guidance around when and how to employ the Node Manager’s recently improved facilities for assessing connectivity problems between nodes.

And on the feature side we’ll look into how to simplify admin key handling when multiple people are managing the same swarm.

Have a nice Gaudete weekend!

Roland

--
Dr. Roland Kuhn