Go To Angel - Way more than just a pitch

fc

Jun 16, 2022, 11:25:08 AMJun 16
to a2e-...@a2e.co, A2E-Ad...@a2e.co
Thanks for being a part of our community.
  • Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on July 12 at 0900 Pacific time.
  • It's way more than a pitch!
I attached a PDF that describes the event coming up on July 12th.

Also coming up, our quarterly update that details our recent investments, new services, and all the ways we can help gr4ow your company.

If you have any questions, please email me.

If you want more details before signing up, review: http://a2e.co/GoToAngel.html
FC
--
- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-