[A2E] Upcoming Go To Angel - and monthly update

fc

May 3, 2022, 9:13:18 AMMay 3
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on May 10 at 0900 Pacific time.
  • If you would like to present, we only have one overflow slot left.
  • You would have to sign up today to get into May.
  • And there is a 50-50 chance you would end up delayed till June
This month we released:
  • A new article 2022-05: What is the TAM?
    • The Total Addressable Market - what it really is - and how to calculate it (and the CAGR)
    • This is a requirement for essentially all investors to properly understand your business
    • And it is very often misunderstood...
  • An updated Phase 2 accelerator
  • An updated MyList site capability to identify things you are interested in and present them to you under your control

Please enjoy our free articles and videos as well.

If you have any questions, please email me.

- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com