Angel to Exit Quarterly Update and Invitations for Jan 18

fc

Jan 1, 2022, 8:57:07 AMJan 1
to A2E-in...@a2e.co, A2E-Ad...@a2e.co, a2e-...@a2e.co
Happy new year!

Our quarterly update is now posted (http://a2e.co - in the upper right hand corner).
  • In 2021 we helped accelerate 100 companies and grew our portfolio and ecosystem.
  • In 2022 we are moving forward in several ways by:
    • Adding more and more informative tools
    • Introducing new opportunities for investors and presenting companies
    • Growing and strengthening our ecosystem for growth
    • Augmenting our workforce
  • Our next Go To Angel meeting will be January 18, 2022 at 0900 Pacific time.
  • To present, go to http://a2e.co/GoToAngel.html and sign up.
    • For additional information, email GoTo...@a2e.co or me if that doesn't work.
  • Investors wishing to attend live, reply to this email and let me know.

Some sad news:
  • We were extremely sad to lose one our best folks, Neil Kleinberg, who died suddenly and unexpectedly in mid-December.
    • Our deepest condolences go out to all who knew and worked with him.
    • The family is not taking calls or other contacts at this time.
FC
--
- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-