Angel to Exit Update and Upcoming Presentation Opportunity

fc

Aug 30, 2021, 9:19:57 AM8/30/21
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Great to see you have made it to September (or will very soon).

We have just released our latest video from Roger Royse:
Now online at Angel to Exit (a2e.co) under Free Videos - as part of our sponsorship by

We are on the verge of reaching the 300 investor threshold, many representing investment groups.

Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on September 14 at 0900 Pacific time.

Go To Angel - Live Online Remote Demo Day

Upcoming Global Investment Opportunities

Upcoming events:
September 14: Monthly Global Investor Event (Demo Day) ~10 presenting companies, ~20 live investors
October 5: Monthly Global Investor Event (Demo Day) ~10 presenting companies, ~20 live investors
November 9: Monthly Global Investor Event (Demo Day) ~10 presenting companies, ~20 live investors
You should present! Companies seeking startup, funding, growth, or exit assistance.
Outstanding investors: Investors: Angel, VCs, Family Offices, Corporate VCs, and Private Equity - from 5 Continents

The 6th largest incubator/accelerator in the San Francisco / Silicon Valley / Bay Area region.

Present September 14

Present October 5

What to expect

At Go To Angel live online remote demo day meetings you present to a "roomfull of investors" including angel investment groups, venture capital firms, private equity groups, corporate innovation and venture capital groups, and others. The program includes our Phase 1 Acceleration process. Here's what you get:

  • We schedule your presentation and recording
  • We provided access to GWiz™ - The Growth Wizards
  • We do a recording of your presentation and consult on your GWiz™ details
  • We provide a live online forum with
    • Your presentation
    • Live Q&A
    • Ask the Investors
  • We place your company in our online directory
    • Including a permanent listing for your presentation
    • Including your GWiz™ details
    • Including pointers to get in touch with you and learn more about your company
    • Including Decider™ output for investor analysis
    • Including listing in next our quarterly update
  • We schedule a follow-up call to discuss, based on your interest:
    • Factoring and Grants as non-dilutive funding opportunities
    • Go to market assistance
    • Investor preparation
    • Advisory board services
    • Ongoing access to GWiz™ and other supporting capabilities
    • Anything else you would like to discuss during the call
  • We then follow up with a FIRSt Impression™ Score and review for those who chose to participate
If you have any questions, please email me.

FC

- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com