[A2E] Upcoming Demo Day - June 14 - Last Chance to sign up

fc

Jun 1, 2022, 11:23:50 AMJun 1
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on June 14 at 0900 Pacific time.

  • We have added a new feature to our applications to provide advice to users.
    • This goes beyond simply telling you how to fill out a form or a help button:
      • It links specific advice to related articles and video content
      • It helps understand why the issue is important
      • It helps decide on what do do and how to do it
  • We have added a new services table and content related to new service offerings.
    • See the offerings here
      • Click on a table column to select only the services that apply.
      • New services include our updates SaaS tools offering:
        • It helps you define and tack your company progress
        • It creates a draft due diligence report necessary to gain investment in most cases
      • And our Investor Push offering:
        • This is a go to market process to sell to investors (as opposed to customers)
        • It helps improve your valuation and success rate with investors
  • Our newest article is titled "Selling to investors - Investor Push"
    • It describes the differences between selling to investors and customers.

If you have any questions, please email me.
---
- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com