[A2E] Present next month? ... and something completely different

fc

Apr 20, 2022, 8:47:00 AMApr 20
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on May 10 at 0900 Pacific time.
  • If you would like to present, we only have a few slots left.
  • You would have to sign up this week to get into August.

One of our affiliated companies came up with something interesting.

    http://all.net/ThinkFast/index.html

ThinkFast

This effort is part of the TotFul Toys initial deployment of games and toys to help people think faster and do better.

    Read Between the Lions - Reading Skills Program for All Ages
    This RBTL (Read Between the Lions) implementation (which will improve over time) is designed after the longstanding global program to help improve reading skills, speed, and comprehension in children and folks of all ages. It is based on extensive scientific research and is the first ThinkFast deployment. We welcome your feedback, and will soon provide pointers to the official deployment sites.
    RBTL does not send any information back to us, but rather stores information locally to adapt to what it finds locally.

Give it a try...

If you have any questions, please email me.

- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com