[A2E] Upcoming Go To Angel - Seats going fast - and more...

fc

Feb 15, 2022, 9:22:04 PMFeb 15
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on March 8 at 0900 Pacific time.
  • If you would like to present, let me know ASAP
  • You will have to sign up by March 1 to get in
  • We will likely run out of slots before then
In other news,
  • Several of our portfolio companies have recently been funded.
    • We will be detailing this in our quarterly update at the end of the month.
  • Our new DealVester partner service now supports finding funding through broker/dealer placement agents.
    • This means funding for a percentage of the raise (after going through the investor preparation process)
    • This represents an alternative to funding in the "death valley" of fundraising ($750K-$2M raise)
    • For now, this requires that you go through our Go To Angel process first.
      • For recent Go To Angel presenters, this is an immediate option as well.
If you have any questions, please email me.

FC
- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com