Go To Angel Free for all - sign up now...

fc

Jul 13, 2022, 12:43:48 PMJul 13
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our annual free for all opportunity to present for free is now open.

The meeting will be on Aug 9, tentatively starting at 0900 Pacific

  • We will have multiple sessions if we have too many signups to fit in the time currently allotted.
  • This is ONLY available to folks who have not presented or signed up for a free for all before
If you have any questions, please email me.

The announcement will go out more widely in an hour or so...

FC
---
- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com