[A2E] Upcoming Go To Angel, Investor Push, and CFO Services

fc

May 15, 2022, 9:22:19 AMMay 15
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on June 14 at 0900 Pacific time.
We have just introduced two new services to our ecosystem:

CFO Services:
  • This service provides a day at a time (8 hours of effort) CFO services designed to help financially engineer your vision for your company:
    • Identify and associate detailed assumptions and facts with each line of your financials
    • Generate the detailed basis for the assumptions and produce sound projections
    • Provide analysis that investors and executives can easily trust and count on
    • Create bet sheets that explain the risks and rewards so almost anyone can understand them.
  • For more information, click here
  • To sign up, please use this link
Investor Push:
  • This service is designed to help CEOs who have never gone to investors for funds or who wish to expand their investor base:
    • This service includes GWiz™and JDM access with Go To Market for investment
    • Develop an investor Go To Market plan and metrics
    • Sign up to multiple platforms and sieve for relevant investors
    • Start and adapt your campaign to reach and convince investors of the value you bring
  • For more information, click here
  • To sign up, please use this link

If you have any questions, please email me.

- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com