[A2E] Go To Angel Update and last opportunity of 2021

fc

Nov 10, 2021, 6:51:53 AM11/10/21
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our Go To Angel session on Tuesday (2021-11-09) brought us to 90 accelerated companies so far this year.
With only one opportunity left (December 14) we plan to hit 100+ by the end of the year.
  • We got some excellent feedback from presenting companies - some quotes:
    • The GWiz™ output for investors is excellent.
    • I love this experience
    • Very useful, helpful, eye-opening, and informative!
  • We got 100% positives from the pre-event process and experience
    • We also got some negatives, most interestingly:
      • 24% did not like the GWiz™ experience that produces the graphic below and drill-down details
      • This is what investors have called "the best information we get from any [presentation session]"
    • We appreciate the feedback from companies and always try to improve
      • GWiz™ now works properly on Mac Safari and IE browsers - hopefully this will improve things.

Your last chance to present this year is December 14 at 0900 Pacific.
  • We will run out of slots
    • Several are already taken and this is the first announcement.
  • If you would like to present, sign up ASAP.
  • We will close registrations in the first week of December
If you have any questions, please email me.

- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com