[A2E] Upcoming Go To Angel - Last Chance to sign up

fc

Oct 25, 2021, 10:31:23 PM10/25/21
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on November 9 at 0900 Pacific time.
  • If you would like to present, we only have 4 slots left.
  • 7 days to sign up to present in October.

Go To Angel - Live Online Remote

Upcoming Global Investment Opportunities

Upcoming events:
November 9: Monthly Global Investor Event ~10 presenting companies, ~20 live investors
December 14: Monthly Global Investor Event ~10 presenting companies, ~20 live investors
You should present! Companies seeking startup, funding, growth, or exit assistance.
Outstanding investors: Investors: Angel, VCs, Family Offices, Corporate VCs, and Private Equity - from 5 Continents

The 6th largest incubator/accelerator in the San Francisco / Silicon Valley / Bay Area region.

Present November 9

Present December 14

What to expect

At Go To Angel live online remote demo day meetings you present to a "roomfull of investors" including angel investment groups, venture capital firms, private equity groups, corporate innovation and venture capital groups, and others. The program includes our Phase 1 Acceleration process. Here's what you get:

  • We schedule your presentation and recording
  • We provided access to GWiz™ - The Growth Wizards
  • We do a recording of your presentation and consult on your GWiz™ details
  • We provide a live online forum with
    • Your presentation
    • Live Q&A
    • Ask the Investors
  • We place your company in our online directory
    • Including a permanent listing for your presentation
    • Including your GWiz™ details
    • Including pointers to get in touch with you and learn more about your company
    • Including Decider™ output for investor analysis
    • Including listing in next our quarterly update
  • We schedule a follow-up call to discuss, based on your interest:
    • Factoring and Grants as non-dilutive funding opportunities
    • Go to market assistance
    • Investor preparation
    • Advisory board services
    • Ongoing access to GWiz™ and other supporting capabilities
    • Anything else you would like to discuss during the call
  • We then follow up with a FIRSt Impression™ Score and review for those who chose to participate
More investors, articles, and videos:

If you have any questions, please email me.

- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com