[A2E] Free For All AND Upcoming Go To Angel - Last Chance to sign up

fc

Sep 20, 2021, 8:57:54 AM9/20/21
to a2e-...@a2e.co
Our Free For All is full up, and all 32 companies are making progress toward their presentations a week from today.

Our next Go To Angel meeting will be on October 5 at 0900 Pacific time.
  • If you would like to present, we have 5 slots left.
  • You will have to sign up this week to get into October.
And now - our history:

If you have any questions, please email me.

FC

- If you don't want our emails any more, reply and say so-
-This is confidential to the parties I intend it to serve-
       Fred Cohen - 831-200-4006 - AngelToExit.Com