Having fun at Malkavian AKA Diaper Boys expense.

John Kimball

Sep 6, 2001, 12:01:26 PM9/6/01
Thought you folks might like to have a look at this sick little fuckers posting
history. I know I couldn't stop laughing...

He always claims it's a troll, but everyone knows better.

Enjoy!

<Insert Diaper Boy's stalking claim here>

===============================>8=========================================

http://ils.unc.edu/inls300/usr/mlb/doc225.htm
I have been incontinent all my life and would like to talk to others who have to
wear diapers and share experiences. I would also like any suggestions on which
diapers have worked the best for you if you have ever worn them.
Matt Moulton (mou...@wwics.com)
Waitsburg, WA USA - Friday, May 03, 1996 at 03:43:13 (EDT)

http://rainforest.parentsplace.com/dialog/get/teens/34/2/1.html
Hi! My name is Matthew and I also have used Accutane and it worked GREAT!!! It
was kind of tough taking it though because it really makes your skin dry but I
found that vasaline intensive care lotion helps to ease the problem. I used to
have incredibly bad acne but now it is all gone and my face is really clear.
-Matthew Moulton -mou...@wwics.com

From: Baby Matthew
Subject: Re: AB/DL Female in Spokane,WA
Date: 25 Oct 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

I'm not that far off from Spokane, my brother is going to Eastern so I
usually visit every couple months. I'm down in Walla Walla currently, but
been thinkin about moving to Spokane sometime in the next couple years. If
you ever see a guy with purple tinted glasses (sometimes I wear contacts
though) and white hair....that's me.

-Baby Matthew

From: Baby Matthew
Date: 26 Oct 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

<snip>

Same with me, I like to bitch, makes me feel less stressed, arguing is
kinda fun, but I should keep in mind that mommy keeps a paddle around for
naughty babies like me. ;)

-Baby Matthew

From: Baby Matthew
Subject: Re: HITLER
Date: 04 Oct 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

<snip>

It's like immediately after
orgasm I lose all sexual interest in the diapers. Sure I still like to
wear em for the convenience of having my own porta potty, and they are very
comfortable (especially when you're also wearing a blanket
sleeper)....hmmm......I wonder what sorts of other things people experience
when they achieve orgasm?

-Baby Matthew

From: Baby Matthew
Subject: Re: newsgroup
Date: 02 Oct 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

What's your costume gonna be? I've been thinking of doing a little girl
type of look with rumba panties, party dress, and all that. Problem is I
dyed my hair white recently and it does really fit the image very well.
Hope everyone gets their cameras ready! Hey somebody should make a public
webpage where we can all post our Halloween pics....maybe someone could
create a contest or something online for the cutest costume or
something....hmmm....

Diaper boy packs his day bag and goes home

http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=531353840&fmt=text

From: *Baby Matthew turns his back to K*
Subject: This is really pathetic.
Date: 01 Oct 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

I think I've wasted enough of my time on the ab community...I've spent a
tremendous amount of time working on building new things, contributing
pictures, posting binaries, talking with others, putting up a newspaper,
trading pictures, etc, etc, etc....

Do you think you accomplished something? You got my site taken off Scott's
server, big deal. How hard do you think it would be for me to set it up
somewhere else? I could be uploading a temp site to Angelfire right
now...but I'm not....there's no point in wasting my time to give others
something unique and interesting when they're just going to trash it.

I may put a new site up at some point with a full archive...but it will
cost me a lot of money to set it up...so I'm afraid only a limited number
of people will be allowed to use it, since as this incident proves, I
cannot trust just anyone.

Isn't it ironic k, how you complain and bitch about me not doing anything
for the ab community, and all you have to show for yourself is taking down
an ab site....stupid K, really stupid. I'm not going to sink to your level
K, I won't start retaliating or fighting with you, I won't waste my time.
I don't feed trolls.

*Baby Matthew turns his back to K*

From: babym...@hyperclient.net (Baby Matthew)
Subject: Re: ~BLADDER CONTROL QUESTION
Date: 24 Jan 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

Actually if you want a REALLY powerful diuretic drink Mt. Dew. Drink
3 or 4 cans and you'll be peeing like a race horse every 10 minutes.
Do that and wear diapers 24/7 and pee imediatly upon feeling the urge.
Eventually you'll train yourself to do this and every time you need to
pee you'll feel the urge but it'll start flowing before you really
know whats going on. This is what I did and it worked really well.
The problem comes in that Mt. Dew is also loaded with a ton of caffine
and you can get addicted to it. If you stop drinking it one day
you'll get massive headaches and generally won't feel to good. (ahhh
cafine....one of the last truly legal drugs that doesent seem to
concern anyone, remember when no one knew smoking could kill you?)

-Baby Matthew

From: babym...@hyperclient.net (Baby Matthew)
Subject: Re: Who cares who's machine is better anyway....
Date: 03 Feb 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

Ahh heck, let's nuke em all! :)
*sniff* *sniff*
speaking of nuclear explosions.....I think I may need a change......

-Baby Matthew

From: Baby Matthew
Subject: Re: Pampers Size 6
Date: 19 Sep 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

Although most people can't, my sister can actually fit into a Pampers 6 very
easily....but she's only 16, weighs 102 pounds, and she's like not even 5 foot.
She wears diapers at night on occasion and is kinda into the ab scene...but I
think it's more of just a passing interest cause she knows I'm an ab and all.
And no I don't have any pictures, she's not into posing for pics or anything,
she just likes to wear em on occasion. Sometimes she comes over to my place
(I've moved into an apartment to be closer to my job and college) and we stay up
late together and watch cartoon movies, eat popcorn, and drink from bottles,
while in our diapers. I'm wearing 24/7 myself. Although sometimes I just wear
cloth training pants. I have a tendency to dribble a lot after using the
bathroom "normally" I'm not sure
why, but I guess it has something to do with wearing the diapers so much. Does
anyone have a similar experience?

From: Baby Matthew
Subject: Diapers and sexuality!
Date: 11 Oct 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

Here's a little somethin for all the people who bitch all day about not
having on topic posts, but who they themselves can't seem to do on their
own.

The topic is:

Diapers and Sexuality

Do you ever give much thought as to what kind of baby you would be? Baby
boy? Baby girl? Or would it really matter? It's interesting in that
babies are very alike (except for reproductive organs, but they're covered
by the diaper). I mean, you could dress a baby boy in a dress, a little
ribbon, and everyone would think it to be a little girl.

In our adult world we see big differences such as breasts, muscle tone,
shape, etc, etc. So do you think that if you did indeed got the chance to
turn back into a baby (even if only for a day) would you really mind it
much if your mommy or daddy decided to put you into say a sundress, let's
say just for the ease of changing dirty diapers? Does sexuality play a big
role into your age play? And if so, in what respect?

On a personal note I like to play as a toddler girl because at some point
differences in behavior and expectations arise and this is when they begin.
It's when little girls are first taught to be gentle, caring, etc, etc, and
little boys are taught to be rough, rugged, and in control.

It's interesting how these things are sexually related. I mean in the
general society of the US things are going pretty good and gender
differences are not as bad as they once were. But when I role play I find
that I actually have a wanting to be in a separate category, to not be
blended. So what are your thoughts on this? Do you have similar thoughts
or experiences? Maybe something different all together?

Why don't we have a group story book! We can call it something like, "A
Day In The Life Of An Adult Baby". Everyone can post a short story
describing a perfect day as an adult baby. (whether it be total regression,
physical regression, mental regression, etc, etc) Then someone can put all
these together and put them up on like an Angelfire site, maybe add a cute
cover, that sort of thing, and then we'll have something we all made, and
that we can all call our own. I mean....seriously here...when was the last
time we did anything together online?

-Baby Matthew

From: Baby Matthew <babym...@hyperclient.net>
Subject: ~Re: Baby reins
Date: 07 Dec 1998 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.fan.dean-stark.diaper-play

I personally am into reigns and harnesses and the like. But then I have also
found I like a lot of other fetishes as well. Such as cross dressing, poney
training, bondage, being submissive, as well as others. I'm thinking about
starting some other sites dedicated to stuff like that, reigns, harnesses,
chastity belts, along with the usual diapers. Would anyone be interested in a
site like that? If you want to see what my current site looks like the address
is http://www.hyperclient.net/babymatthew/first/first.html I recomend looking
at the FAQ, it is not your ordinary boring FAQ. I also have pictures of myself,
a coloring book, video, my favorite pictures, new stories, interesting articles,
and lots of other good stuff. There are even some stories involving harnesses
and diapers in the articles section. I planing on doing a major update next
week (just have to get through finals : / ). I also have the usual links and
stuff but they are in the FAQ. If you visit the faq please be patient because
some parts like the movies, and links section take a while to load. I would
also appretiate any suggestions and comments about it. Like what I could
improve, what you want to see on it, that sort of thing.

-Baby Matthew

===============================>8=========================================

--
"Having a little variety in your sex life means switching hands."
Baby Matthew AKA Mad Hatter AKA Malkavian explains his lonely

Matt Moulton (mou...@wwics.com) AKA The Mad Hatter AKA Malkavian
Waitsburg, WA USA - Friday, May 03, 1996 at 03:43:13 (EDT)
I personally am into reigns and harnesses and the like. But then I
have also found I like a lot of other fetishes as well. Such as cross
dressing, poney training, bondage, being submissive, as well as
others. I'm thinking about starting some other sites dedicated to
stuff like that, reigns, harnesses, chastity belts, along with the
usual diapers. Would anyone be interested in a site like that? If
you want to see what my current site looks like the address is
http://www.hyperclient.net/babymatthew/first/first.html

Baby Matthew AKA Mad Hatter AKA Malkavian admits his perversions in

Visit Malkavian's discussion forum and leave him a note at:
http://www.f22.parsimony.net/forum39131/index.htm

MalkavianŠ

Sep 6, 2001, 3:57:32 PM9/6/01
On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:01:26 -0400, John Kimball
<john...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thought you folks mi<snip>

*snicker*

Good God...hey all you scotts, just think, someday you can be an
obsessed pathetic just like Johnny Pinball! Hey Pinball...doesn't it
feel good to be -=*TILTED*=-? ^_^

Now do us all a favor and post three or four hundred more glorious
pieces of my trolling history, I know how much you want to try and
please me. `, )

-Malkavian╘
"I'll give you power if you kill your friends."
mhm x

Sister Perfecta

Sep 6, 2001, 4:40:55 PM9/6/01
On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 19:57:32 GMT, MalkavianŠ <madh...@terragon.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:01:26 -0400, John Kimball
><john...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Thought you folks mi<snip>
>
>*snicker*
>
>Good God...hey all you scotts, just think, someday you can be an
>obsessed pathetic just like Johnny Pinball! Hey Pinball...doesn't it
>feel good to be -=*TILTED*=-? ^_^
>
>Now do us all a favor and post three or four hundred more glorious
>pieces of my trolling history, I know how much you want to try and
>please me. `, )

Why snip 332 lines if you aren't ashamed of them?

Sister Mary Resurrecta

Sep 6, 2001, 5:18:18 PM9/6/01
On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 22:40:55 +0200, Sister Perfecta
<sisterp...@nunsonline.org> offered up to the Lord:

I believe the young man may be in denial, Sister. I think that shame
is not something he is a stranger to.

--
Sister Mary Redempta

.-=====-.
| .""". |
| | | |
| | | |
| '---' |
| |
| |
.-================-' '-================-.
j| _ |
g|.'o\ __ |
s| '-.'. .'o.` |
'-==='.'.=========-. .-========.'.-'===-'
'.`'._ .===, | _.-' /
'._ '-./ ,//\ _| _.-' _.'
'-.| ,//' \-' ` .-'
`//'_`--; ;.-'
`\._ ;| |
\`-' . |
|_.-'-._|
\ _'_ /
|; -:- |
|| -.- \
|; .\
/ `'\'`\-;
;` '. `_/
|,`-._; .;
`;\ `.-'-;
| \ \ |
| `\ \ |
| ) | |
| / /` /
| | /| |
| | / | /
| / |/ /|
| \ / / |
| /o | |
| |_/ |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
'-=====-'

MalkavianŠ

Sep 6, 2001, 9:49:15 PM9/6/01
<sisterp...@nunsonline.org> wrote:

>>>Thought you folks mi<snip>

>>*snicker*
>>
>>Good God...hey all you scotts, just think, someday you can be an
>>obsessed pathetic just like Johnny Pinball! Hey Pinball...doesn't it
>>feel good to be -=*TILTED*=-? ^_^
>>
>>Now do us all a favor and post three or four hundred more glorious
>>pieces of my trolling history, I know how much you want to try and
>>please me. `, )

>Why snip 332 lines if you aren't ashamed of them?

Probably has something to do with the fact that I'm kind of meticulous
and perhaps even a bit anal when it comes to my posts. However I
never like to miss an opportunity to humor would be pathetics, so,
well, here ya go. Enjoy! ^_^

=====

MalkavianŠ

Sep 6, 2001, 9:54:53 PM9/6/01
On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 22:18:18 +0100, Sister Mary Resurrecta
<sister.r...@nunsonline.org> wrote:

>>>*snicker*
>>>
>>>Good God...hey all you scotts, just think, someday you can be an
>>>obsessed pathetic just like Johnny Pinball! Hey Pinball...doesn't it
>>>feel good to be -=*TILTED*=-? ^_^
>>>
>>>Now do us all a favor and post three or four hundred more glorious
>>>pieces of my trolling history, I know how much you want to try and
>>>please me. `, )

>>Why snip 332 lines if you aren't ashamed of them?

>I believe the young man may be in denial, Sister. I think that shame
>is not something he is a stranger to.

I'm ashamed that I'll never be able to feel up you in church and give
you a taste of the pleasurable experiences you so fatuously deny
yourself. You know I'm the one who killed your God. `, )

Oh BTW, I went ahead and added Pinball's post onto the end of this.
Normally I wouldn't add insult to injury by waving around his
obsession like a banner, but then I figure I'll just use the excuse of
humoring you. ^_^

=====

Sister Mary Resurrecta

Sep 7, 2001, 5:00:03 AM9/7/01
On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 01:54:53 GMT, MalkavianŠ <madh...@terragon.com>

offered up to the Lord:

>>>Why snip 332 lines if you aren't ashamed of them?
>
>>I believe the young man may be in denial, Sister. I think that shame
>>is not something he is a stranger to.
>
>I'm ashamed that I'll never be able to feel up you in church and give
>you a taste of the pleasurable experiences you so fatuously deny
>yourself.

Why is it that you will never be able to do what you say, my child? Is
there some kind of medical... problem that prevents you from leaving
your computer? You are always welcome in the house of God. My only
pleasure is in helping those less fortunate than myself.

>You know I'm the one who killed your God. `, )
>
>Oh BTW, I went ahead and added Pinball's post onto the end of this.
>Normally I wouldn't add insult to injury by waving around his
>obsession like a banner, but then I figure I'll just use the excuse of
>humoring you. ^_^

It seems your denial is greater than I thought. Why would you attach
the words of another which wound you so gravely?

--
Sister Mary Resurrecta

MalkavianŠ

Sep 7, 2001, 5:44:01 AM9/7/01
On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:00:03 +0100, Sister Mary Resurrecta
<sister.r...@nunsonline.org> wrote:

>>>I believe the young man may be in denial, Sister. I think that shame
>>>is not something he is a stranger to.

>>I'm ashamed that I'll never be able to feel up you in church and give
>>you a taste of the pleasurable experiences you so fatuously deny
>>yourself.

>Why is it that you will never be able to do what you say, my child?

Is that an invitation to come feel you up?

> Is
>there some kind of medical... problem that prevents you from leaving
>your computer?

Apparently the advent of portable computers that you can take with you
anywhere you go just skipped you, huh Kitten?

>You are always welcome in the house of God.

But I killed your God, remember?

>My only pleasure is in helping those less fortunate than myself.

Oh I doubt that. You have many pleasures. Don't even try and hide
your "I art holier than thou" attitude, it's practically blinding.
That's why you'll never amount to anything in your church, you just
won't ever be able to get over yourself.

>>You know I'm the one who killed your God. `, )
>>
>>Oh BTW, I went ahead and added Pinball's post onto the end of this.
>>Normally I wouldn't add insult to injury by waving around his
>>obsession like a banner, but then I figure I'll just use the excuse of
>>humoring you. ^_^

>It seems your denial is greater than I thought. Why would you attach
>the words of another which wound you so gravely?

Just hazarding a guess here Cupcake...they don't? I don't know if
it's clicked for you yet but every last fuckwitted imbecile on this
planet will be dead in less than a 100 years...so maybe with that in
mind you can start to grasp just how much I can not give fuck all what
one of you hapless little nothings thinks of me, one way or another.

Just so long as I inflict torment, rage, disgust, agony, and despair
amongst as many of you underlings as possible, I'm doin my job. And
as long as I do my job I'm one step closer to becoming a higher
dimensional life form able to alter physical reality at will. But
don't worry, Sister, when you die, I'll shield you from nonexistence
and let you come to being in my reality, where you will experience a
finality that is beyond your comprehension. And you will not be
counting the days or the months, but millennia, in a place with no
doors. ^_^

Sister Mary Resurrecta

Sep 7, 2001, 6:11:33 AM9/7/01
On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:44:01 GMT, MalkavianŠ <madh...@terragon.com>

offered up to the Lord:

>>>I'm ashamed that I'll never be able to feel up you in church and give
>>>you a taste of the pleasurable experiences you so fatuously deny
>>>yourself.
>
>>Why is it that you will never be able to do what you say, my child?
>
>Is that an invitation to come feel you up?

Good heavens, no. I asked why you would not be able to do what you
say.

>> Is
>>there some kind of medical... problem that prevents you from leaving
>>your computer?
>
>Apparently the advent of portable computers that you can take with you
>anywhere you go just skipped you, huh Kitten?

You forget that I am a nun, my child, and that I do not know of such
earthly things. Will a "portable computer" mean that I can spread the
word of the Lord more easily?

>>You are always welcome in the house of God.
>
>But I killed your God, remember?

"But...but..."! The house of God was still there the last time I
looked, my child. What makes you think that you killed Him?

>>My only pleasure is in helping those less fortunate than myself.
>
>Oh I doubt that. You have many pleasures.

My child, you accuse me of telling an untruth without ever having met
me before? What has happened in your life to make you so untrusting?

>Don't even try and hide
>your "I art holier than thou" attitude, it's practically blinding.
>That's why you'll never amount to anything in your church, you just
>won't ever be able to get over yourself.

My only goal in life is to help the needy. You may find this hard to
understand, but it is nonetheless true.

>>>You know I'm the one who killed your God. `, )
>>>
>>>Oh BTW, I went ahead and added Pinball's post onto the end of this.
>>>Normally I wouldn't add insult to injury by waving around his
>>>obsession like a banner, but then I figure I'll just use the excuse of
>>>humoring you. ^_^
>
>>It seems your denial is greater than I thought. Why would you attach
>>the words of another which wound you so gravely?
>
>Just hazarding a guess here Cupcake...they don't?

It seems that they do. I do not wish to argue with you, child, but it
is clear to everyone that you are crying out for help.

>I don't know if
>it's clicked for you yet but every last fuckwitted imbecile on this
>planet will be dead in less than a 100 years...so maybe with that in
>mind you can start to grasp just how much I can not give fuck all what
>one of you hapless little nothings thinks of me, one way or another.

And when they die, they will join the Lord in Heaven.

>Just so long as I inflict torment, rage, disgust, agony, and despair
>amongst as many of you underlings as possible, I'm doin my job. And
>as long as I do my job I'm one step closer to becoming a higher
>dimensional life form able to alter physical reality at will.

Why do you describe what you do as a job, child? Are you employed by
somebody to do this?

>But
>don't worry, Sister, when you die, I'll shield you from nonexistence
>and let you come to being in my reality, where you will experience a
>finality that is beyond your comprehension. And you will not be
>counting the days or the months, but millennia, in a place with no
>doors. ^_^

My child, if the place had no doors, how would I get there in the
first place? You seem confused.

finlay mcgregor

Sep 7, 2001, 6:14:01 AM9/7/01
Malkavian? <madh...@terragon.com> wrote in message news:<3bb2d412...@news.alt.net>...

scotts is spelt scots, learn english before posting please...

Mysterian2001

Sep 7, 2001, 10:11:13 AM9/7/01
"Malkavian+" <madh...@terragon.com> wrote in message news:3b9d9411...@news.alt.net...

No Doors??? What will Jim "The lizard king" Morrison do in the afterlife?

John Kimball

Sep 7, 2001, 10:59:32 AM9/7/01
On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 22:40:55 +0200, Sister Perfecta
<sisterp...@nunsonline.org> wrote:

You just answered your question. Isn't it nice when that happens?

John Kimball

Sep 7, 2001, 1:01:40 PM9/7/01
On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 01:49:15 GMT, MalkavianŠ <madh...@terragon.com>
wrote:

That'll make 'em easier to find. Thanks Diaper Boy.

MalkavianŠ

Sep 8, 2001, 12:39:17 AM9/8/01
On Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:59:32 -0400, John Kimball
<john...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<FLUSH>

Somehow I'm betting that you'll STILL be obessed and retarded enough
to respond. ^_^

MalkavianŠ