Get Thunderbird from Mozilla to take back this NG from the disgusting perverts!

1 view

John Smith

Dec 29, 2007, 11:22:55 PM12/29/07
1) Download Thunderbird and install it.

2) Get the addon "Right Click Ignore."

3) Right click on the perverts attempts at creating a thread and pick
"ignore", poof, it is gone."

4) In Thunderbird, when viewing one of the perverts messages, pick
"Message" (from the toolbar--above in the window), then "Create Filter
From Message", then click "OK" ... this will automatically delete
messages from the person holding the email address, in the perverts
future posts ...

Now, these fools keep shuffling their email addys in an attack on you,
just keep deleting 'em with the above ... hate them with a passion, and
if you ever run into them in REAL LIFE--DO US ALL A BIG FAVOR ;-)

Regards,
JS

an_old_friend

Dec 29, 2007, 11:29:33 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 11:22 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Download Thunderbird and install it.

\
resitance to the posting is what is needed

GalBoiGav

Dec 29, 2007, 11:34:44 PM12/29/07
Good.Now I can plonk your silly ass.Now go play with your little but
buttie morkie.You're dismissed.

John Smith

Dec 29, 2007, 11:38:18 PM12/29/07

You know, if I knew you, you would meet up with a "fatal accident", make
sure this never happens <evil-sneaky-diabolical-grin>, and be warned, I
have MUCH patience ...

NO threat ... just fact.

JS

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 29, 2007, 11:41:11 PM12/29/07

that is a threat

>NO threat ... just fact.

yes it si threat and just to show folks why the NG is in the toilet
becuase people like you reward the forgers

>JS

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google and noow motezrella

posts from these sorucees are fakes

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

kb9...@yahool.com

Not Dloyd

Dec 29, 2007, 11:45:19 PM12/29/07

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the information, John. I've been meaning to give Thunderbird a
try anyway and will download it shortly.
Does this then mean that I can then kill any and all posts from Mr. Morgan?
I understand that Thunderbird will also import my email addresses from OE.
Correct?

Not Dloyd

Dec 29, 2007, 11:47:28 PM12/29/07

"an_old_friend" <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Dec 29, 11:22 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Download Thunderbird and install it.

\
resitance to the posting is what is needed

You are the problem, not the solution.
Resistance to YOUR posting is what is needed.
Indeed.

kb9r...@hotmail.com

Dec 29, 2007, 11:51:09 PM12/29/07

your death threat has been reported to google and your NSP

kb9r...@hotmail.com

Dec 29, 2007, 11:59:19 PM12/29/07
On Dec 29, 11:22 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Download Thunderbird and install it.
>
> 2) Get the addon "Right Click Ignore."
>
> 3) Right click on the perverts attempts at creating a thread and pick
> "ignore", poof, it is gone."

ah but it isn'y gone which what bug people I have no obejection to
realy using killgiles although it is the cowards way out the problem
has been that killfilling has never satified the preverts around here
they want to keep anybody else from reading what they don't like

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:03:56 AM12/30/07
kb9...@yahool.com wrote:

> that is a threat

Nope, just fact--come here twirp!

JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:06:09 AM12/30/07
kb9r...@hotmail.com wrote:

> your death threat has been reported to google and your NSP

Where would I report your death, that would be of more use to me ... ;-)

You stupid pervert, you really think WE have to tolerate you?

JS

kb9r...@hotmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:08:34 AM12/30/07
On Dec 30, 12:06 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

as a mater of law and basicaly being a good american yes you do

azlthough with your morbid interest in my personal life I would say
you are the prevert the preversation being that you are a cyber
peepring Tom

> JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:09:04 AM12/30/07
Not Dloyd wrote:

> Thanks for the information, John. I've been meaning to give Thunderbird a
> try anyway and will download it shortly.

It isn't perfect, but yes, it will keep him changing his email addy
everytime he posts <HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE?>

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:11:22 AM12/30/07
kb9r...@hotmail.com wrote:

[...]

I wouldn't even have to point out what kind of an idiot you were, if you
even had the sense God gave a retard!

Stupid, sick, disgusting, gay, reviling--FOOL!

JS

Not Dloyd

Dec 30, 2007, 12:12:23 AM12/30/07

<kb9r...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

And so it goes that the school yard bully runs from the playground while
crying over his shoulder, "I'm gonna tell the teacher! I'm gonna tell the
teacher!"
Don't trip on your shoelaces, Mark.

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:12:07 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:47:28 -0500, "Not Dloyd" <anon@anymouse> wrote:

>"an_old_friend" <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Dec 29, 11:22 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1) Download Thunderbird and install it.
>>
>\

.>resitance to the posting is what is needed

>You are the problem, not the solution.

no I am not the problem (nor the soltution resiatnc e your gay bashing
insaity is the solution

>Resistance to YOUR posting is what is needed.

I have the same right as you and indeed I do nothing to try and stop
you from posting

the same can't be said about you you and your fellow sock try to
prevent me from posting that is anaginst what the USENET is all about

>Indeed.

but thank oyou for the support you are giving me to combat any effort
to throw me off hughesnet

Not Dloyd

Dec 30, 2007, 12:15:49 AM12/30/07

<kb9...@yahool.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:38:18 -0800, John Smith
> <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>an_old_friend wrote:
>>>>
>>> \
>>> resitance to the posting is what is needed
>>
>>You know, if I knew you, you would meet up with a "fatal accident", make
>>sure this never happens <evil-sneaky-diabolical-grin>, and be warned, I
>>have MUCH patience ...
>
> that is a threat
>>
>>NO threat ... just fact.
>
> yes it si threat and just to show folks why the NG is in the toilet
> becuase people like you reward the forgers

Oh, but you are wrong! This news group is a toilet due to the efforts of
only one person, Mark. YOU!

Now grow up and stop your girlie mewling.

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:20:54 AM12/30/07

no JS It will not affect that

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:21:27 AM12/30/07

I don't know where you live so I can't

but you have made a clear death threat asshole

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:22:58 AM12/30/07
kb9r...@hotmail.com wrote:

[...]

Don't let this come as a shock to you, I view you as less than a worm I
bait my fishhook with, less than a fly I kill with the swatter, less
then the snail I poison in my yard--eating my plants ...

Glad you view your sewer strewn life as you do, I don't ... I can't
believe "others" have allowed you this far ... you would not survive an
inch in my world ...

JS

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:22:26 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:11:22 -0800, John Smith
<assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>kb9r...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>I wouldn't even have to point out what kind of an idiot you were, if you
>even had the sense God gave a retard!

yawn

>Stupid, sick, disgusting, gay, reviling--FOOL!

not stupid or sick disgusting is a matter of opinion certainly no fool
but you are wroked up JS

Not Dloyd

Dec 30, 2007, 12:23:40 AM12/30/07
> I have the same right as you and indeed I do nothing to try and stop
> you from posting

On the contrary, Mark. You are on record as stating that you were purposely
flooding this news group in an effort to squeeze other posters out. You said
that flooding is an unfortunate consequence of your effort and that you felt
flooding was necessary.

Get your stories straight. You've told so many lies that you can no longer
recall them.

BTW. Thanks for the humor, JS. Mark's reaction was worth staying up late
for.

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:24:17 AM12/30/07

no running here

>Don't trip on your shoelaces, Mark.

I never have any laces to trip over but thank you fro your concern

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:25:20 AM12/30/07

no you are responble esp with the filth you like to spew

>Now grow up and stop your girlie mewling.

I am an adult no mewing here girlish or otherwise

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:28:16 AM12/30/07
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:23:40 -0500, "Not Dloyd" <anon@anymouse> wrote:

>> I have the same right as you and indeed I do nothing to try and stop
>> you from posting
>>
>On the contrary, Mark. You are on record as stating that you were purposely
>flooding this news group in an effort to squeeze other posters out.

no I made no such statement you can't get your quotes straight

I was trying to squeeze teh abusive posting out that other posters may
have beenfelt squeezed out is unforunat

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:33:14 AM12/30/07
On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:31:58 -0500, "Not Dloyd" <anon@anymouse> wrote:

>Poor Markie. Finally and at long last someone (JS) told Mark what is REALLY
>thought of him.

noting new there

>Of course Mark never was too high on the ladder of popularity....bottom rung
>with one foot still on the ground to be exact.
>
>Get the tissues out. Mark is crying again...

no but you wish I was

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:37:25 AM12/30/07
kb9...@yahool.com wrote:

[silly, sick bastard]

you are the most disgusting thing I have ever found in NGs' ...

JS

kb9r...@hotmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:39:59 AM12/30/07

then why am I not in your killfile? if that is such an answer

you do help me prove the truth you don't want me ignored you want me
stopped from postig all together and that is something you have no
right at all too

I do thank you it will be valueble ammo in the deleroes gets even the
attention fo someone at Hughes net

Not Dloyd

Dec 30, 2007, 12:48:41 AM12/30/07

> On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:23:40 -0500, "Not Dloyd" <anon@anymouse> wrote:
>
>>> I have the same right as you and indeed I do nothing to try and stop
>>> you from posting
>>>
>>On the contrary, Mark. You are on record as stating that you were
>>purposely
>>flooding this news group in an effort to squeeze other posters out.
>
> no I made no such statement you can't get your quotes straight
>
> I was trying to squeeze teh abusive posting out that other posters may
> have beenfelt squeezed out is unforunat

I see. You designated yourself as the Judge, Jury, and Executioner for this
newsgroup.

You started this mess, Mark. Now it is up to others to stop it.

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:47:57 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:22:58 -0800, John Smith
<assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>kb9r...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>Don't let this come as a shock to you, I view you as less than a worm I
>bait my fishhook with, less than a fly I kill with the swatter, less
>then the snail I poison in my yard--eating my plants ...

liar I am very importanat to you

>Glad you view your sewer strewn life as you do, I don't ... I can't
>believe "others" have allowed you this far ... you would not survive an
>inch in my world ...
>
>JS

amazingJS you claim ignoring me helps yet you are so bound by your
hate you can't do it

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:49:19 AM12/30/07
fag ...

JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:50:39 AM12/30/07
fag ...

JS

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:51:31 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:49:19 -0800, John Smith
<assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>fag ...
coward

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:54:20 AM12/30/07
you ain't wearing a tail, that is another males member ... I'd be
embarassed for you, but ...

JS

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:54:08 AM12/30/07

no I defended myself as is my right

>You started this mess, Mark. Now it is up to others to stop it.

no Robeson did as a point fo fact

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:55:33 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:50:39 -0800, John Smith
<assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>fag ...
coward

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:56:57 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 12:56:54 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:54:20 -0800, John Smith
<assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>you ain't wearing a tail, that is another males member ...

no in point I am not wearing either

rarely hav e anal sex as a point of fact

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:57:43 AM12/30/07

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 12:58:27 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:00:10 AM12/30/07

gues the thunderbird does not wokr you

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:00:50 AM12/30/07

why be emabrassihed it ain't true

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:02:25 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:01:59 AM12/30/07

LOL

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:02:44 AM12/30/07
you ain't wearing a tail, that is another males member ... I'd be
embarassed for you, but ...

JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:03:16 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:04:39 AM12/30/07

lol

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:06:23 AM12/30/07

kb9r...@hotmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:09:34 AM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 11:41 pm, kb9...@yahool.com wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:34:44 -0600, GalBoiGav
>
> <myman...@galboionline.net> wrote:
>
> fake

> "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
> adams
>
> woger you are a Congress all in your own head
>
> http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
> altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
> nor is Konst...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google and noow motezrella

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:21:55 AM12/30/07

no js but rave on

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:22:02 AM12/30/07

no js but rave on

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:23:09 AM12/30/07
STUPID QUEER ... PULL THAT THING OUTTA 'YER BACKSIDE!

JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:23:28 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:24:30 AM12/30/07

why?

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:24:21 AM12/30/07

why?

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:26:26 AM12/30/07

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:26:43 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:27:15 AM12/30/07

why

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:27:23 AM12/30/07

why

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:30:43 AM12/30/07
STUPID QUEER, SILLY DAMN FOOL! ... PULL THAT THING OUTTA 'YER BACKSIDE!

JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:31:03 AM12/30/07
STUPID QUEER, SILLY DAMN FOOL! ... PULL THAT THING OUTTA 'YER BACKSIDE!

JS

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:31:12 AM12/30/07

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:32:12 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:32:34 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:47:28 -0500, "Not Dloyd" <anon@anymouse> wrote:

>"an_old_friend" <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Dec 29, 11:22 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1) Download Thunderbird and install it.
>>
>\
>resitance to the posting is what is needed

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:33:10 AM12/30/07

why?

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:34:13 AM12/30/07

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:34:33 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:34:01 AM12/30/07

why?

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:36:02 AM12/30/07

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:37:20 AM12/30/07

why?

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:37:32 AM12/30/07

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:38:30 AM12/30/07

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:38:46 AM12/30/07

John Smith

Dec 30, 2007, 1:46:20 AM12/30/07
You silly, sick, gay, worthless pervert ... damn few people who I would
deny the right to life--you are are special alright!

PLONK!!!

JS

kb9r...@hotmail.com

Dec 30, 2007, 1:49:49 AM12/30/07
On Dec 29, 11:41 pm, kb9...@yahool.com wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:34:44 -0600, GalBoiGav
>
> <myman...@galboionline.net> wrote:
>
> fake

> "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
> adams
>
> woger you are a Congress all in your own head
>
> http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
> altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
> nor is Konst...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google and noow motezrella

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 2:37:12 AM12/30/07

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ

nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever
btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 2:38:01 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:02:44 -0800, John Smith
<assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>you ain't wearing a tail, that is another males member ... I'd be
>embarassed for you, but ...

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 2:38:04 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:06:23 -0800, John Smith

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 2:37:57 AM12/30/07
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:56:57 -0800, John Smith

kb9...@yahool.com

kb9...@yahool.com

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 2:56:20 AM12/30/07