Happy Birthday, Steve Jay!

Laura Drus

Jan 25, 2001, 6:39:51 PM1/25/01
I just wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know that tomorrow,
January 26, is the birthday of our favorite bass player.

Happy birthday, Steve! Thank you for your special talents, your
kindness, and generosity over the years. I hope there will be many more.

Laura

--
Proud to be an Al-Gal
Al-Team #93

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Paul E. Jamison

Jan 25, 2001, 7:01:17 PM1/25/01
In article <94qdg6$dme$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Laura Drus <la...@mail.rattlebrain.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know that
tomorrow,
> January 26, is the birthday of our favorite bass player.
>
> Happy birthday, Steve! Thank you for your special talents, your
> kindness, and generosity over the years. I hope there will be many
more.

Happy Birthday, Steve!!

--
Paul E. Jamison

"There's more pressure on a vet to get it right. People
say 'it was god's will' when Granny dies, but they get
*angry* when they lose a cow." - Terry Pratchett

Rebo Valence

Jan 25, 2001, 8:44:43 PM1/25/01
Happy Birthday Steve! You're STILL my favorite bass player, and you rock! My
sister and my mom also wish you a happy birthday too! WOOHOO!
Rebo Valence
Al-Team #444
"[Running With Scissors] will make you think 'Was this guy dropped on his head
as a baby, or what?'"

Remove "killspam" from my address to e-mail me.

Angela Anuszewski

Jan 25, 2001, 9:16:18 PM1/25/01
Happy Birthday!

--
Those who laugh at "UHF" should inspire our admiration; in these dreary
times we must treasure the easily amused. - Roger Ebert

Laurie

Jan 25, 2001, 9:56:47 PM1/25/01
Happy birthday to Steve from the whole Seubert clan, who are all Steve fans:

John, Al-Team #370
Alex, Al-Team #10/7
and me...
- Laurie :)
Al-Team #29

Many happy returns of the day!

- Laurie :)
Al-Team #29 & WOB #55
finally posting a birthday greeting on time this year! Woo hoo!
--
"100% of the shots you don't take, don't go in."
- Wayne Gretzky

The Halloween pix are up at Seubert Central!:
http://www.geocities.com/laseubert

Katelyn

Jan 25, 2001, 10:10:17 PM1/25/01
Waa hoo! Happy, happy (early) birthday Steve! Rock on!

From a fellow Aquarian,
*Katelyn*
AL-Team #8
"A day without laughter is a day wasted."-Charlie Chaplin
Ultra AL! New and improved!
http://www.geocities.com/remmy327/
Remove "mando" to e-mail

This Velvet Glove

Jan 25, 2001, 10:19:52 PM1/25/01
"Unspoken words were understood" - Red Hots

Diva

Jan 25, 2001, 10:46:05 PM1/25/01
Happy Birthday Stephen Jay! Where and when will you play on tour? I
really want to get to one of these shows [especially if you're so kind as
to play near any of the really good Canadian ski areas].

Cheers, Diva
Who has a sneaking suspicion Steve won't be in Canada on February 10th

Angela Anuszewski wrote:

--
livin' la diva loca
Satan eats Cheese Whiz 'cause he doesn't come visit my website:

Susan Parry Whelchel

Jan 25, 2001, 10:46:11 PM1/25/01
Many happy returns Steve. It was great seeing you on tour.
Susan

This Velvet Glove

Jan 25, 2001, 11:00:52 PM1/25/01
'Sasquatch' (Camel) -

> Happy Birthday Stephen Jay! Where and when will you play on tour? I
> really want to get to one of these shows [especially if you're so kind as
> to play near any of the really good Canadian ski areas].
>
> Cheers, Diva
> Who has a sneaking suspicion Steve won't be in Canada on February 10th

I'm trying to remember your pseudo you use over in the Camel forums. Remind
me?

Your "Close, Personal Friend",

Stan

This Guy

Jan 25, 2001, 11:04:59 PM1/25/01

(follow-up to alt.music.weird-al)
"We are the Red Hots ... " - Red Hot Chili Peppers ('Savior')

Stan - http://stansqncrs.8m.com/
"Scar tissue that I wish you saw, Sarcastic Mr. Know-it-all" - Red Hots
+- +- +- +-
"Rope the Moon" - John Michael Montgomery
http://darkside.4mg.com/
"IF YOU BELIEVE, they put a man on the Moon" - R.E.M.

"[somebody found the Moon]" - Smash Mouth
+- +- +- +-

http://www.usenet.com

Rainbow Heron

Jan 25, 2001, 11:41:05 PM1/25/01

Happy Birthday Steve!

============Rainbow Heron============
Home: http://web.infoave.net/~rkanderson/index.htm
Weird Al: http://web.infoave.net/~rkanderson/weirdal.htm
-includes Concert Series FAQ & The Weird Al Acronyms List
AMW-A Newbies: http://web.infoave.net/~rkanderson/weirdal/amwa.htm

"One of thsese bones has *got* to turn into a spaceship."- Jason, Fox Trot

Ejfan1973

Jan 25, 2001, 11:52:54 PM1/25/01
Happy Birthday, Steve enjoy your day -- enjoy your year

EL

Cinnamonro

Jan 26, 2001, 12:25:43 AM1/26/01
Happy Birthday Steve Jay!

Good luck on your tour.

CinnaMon

Linda Cheng

Jan 26, 2001, 12:43:08 AM1/26/01
Happy Birthday, Steve!

Linda

Mike Marchand

Jan 26, 2001, 1:02:20 AM1/26/01
>Happy birthday, Steve! Thank you for your special talents, your
>kindness, and generosity over the years. I hope there will be many more.

--Couldn't say it better!

Mike Marchand
Now Playing: "Happy Birthday," "Weird Al" Yankovic

AL-TEAM #64
http://www.geocities.com/qfmarsh64/WeirdAlYankovic/

A complete catastrophe includes not learning from the experience.
Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.

Funk Soul Brother

Jan 26, 2001, 2:02:17 AM1/26/01
Troll #64 -
> [SNIP!]

> --Couldn't say it better!

True.

Stan,
http://stansqncrs.8m.com/

Richard E Green

Jan 26, 2001, 9:47:57 AM1/26/01
Happy birthday Steve! Thanks for sharing your great musical talents with the
world!

--
~~~~~~Richard E Green~~~~~~~
http://www.wpi.edu/~rgreen/al.html

betsybird_3000

Jan 26, 2001, 12:24:41 PM1/26/01

"Laura Drus" <la...@mail.rattlebrain.com> wrote in message

DUDE! You are SO cool!

And, that "Harmony Rhythm" thingy, I'm like totally agreein' wit dat, man!
You are SOOO right! I just want you to know that I'm totally down wit dat
ed-du-ma-ka-shun-all stuff. ;))

Seriously, total genius guy who feels at home in pelts! Love your smile!
Hope you got those strings in order!

All my love! Happy Birthday!
Betsy

Julie

Jan 26, 2001, 2:00:25 PM1/26/01
Happy birthday Steve!!

Julie

--
Al Team #115
Proud Al Gal

Elvis

Jan 26, 2001, 7:47:21 PM1/26/01
Happy birthday Steve!

--
__o
_`\<,_ --- David

Funk Soul Brother

Jan 26, 2001, 7:53:31 PM1/26/01
> __o
> _`\<,_ --- David

'Elvis Last Turd' (Poingley)

> Thangyuh. Thangyuh vurry mudge. . . . (*)/ (*)

"The stars say"

> Bermuda likes my sig!!! Bermuda likes my sig!!! Bermuda likes my
sig!!!

"that you're a wonderful and exciting person, but you know they're lying.
If I were you I'd lock my doors and windows and never never never never
never leave my house again" - Al

Did Davidiot take Al's advice? No. And Al has publicly ridiculed
Davidiot/Elvis about his tattoos at least 2 times since (in a Goldmine
interview and on MSNBC).

Stan,
http://stansqncrs.8m.com/

Poodles Fly

Jan 27, 2001, 4:53:43 AM1/27/01
Happy Birthday, Steve!
Hope your year is as nice as you are!!

Sandy #0

Strawberry

Jan 27, 2001, 2:07:57 PM1/27/01
Happy Belated birthday Steve. Thank you for all the wonderful music!!!!
Steve has 3 wonderful CD's out and I enjoy them ALL greatly!!!! Best Wishes.
Strawberry
--
Come and check my new pages
http://www.illusions-by-strawberry.com/ITSanALsummer/alsum1.htm

Nick Morgan

Jan 28, 2001, 4:39:55 PM1/28/01
Hes back!!!!!!!!

This Guy <sigo...@netzero.net> wrote in message

Hips Taking Care Of Himself

Jan 29, 2001, 1:30:28 AM1/29/01

(follow-up to AMWA)
> Hes back!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately (or should I say "fortunately"), I can't read AMRHCP though, I
can only post to it.

Stan - 'PurPle STAiN'
http://stansqncrs.8m.com/

Brandon W. Horton

Jan 29, 2001, 3:10:44 PM1/29/01
In article <94qdg6$dme$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Laura Drus <la...@mail.rattlebrain.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know that
tomorrow,
> January 26, is the birthday of our favorite bass player.
>
> Happy birthday, Steve! Thank you for your special talents, your
> kindness, and generosity over the years. I hope there will be many
more.

> Laura
>
> --
> Proud to be an Al-Gal
> Al-Team #93
> "It is a sobering thought that when Mozart was my age, he had been
dead
> for 2 years." Tom Lehrer
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

A "Happy Belated" to Steve, then. Great musician.
(maybe one day I'll get around to picking up a few of his albums)
--
THE UNDISCOVERED
Brandon W. "Bob" Horton