How many ships in port?

1 view

Kevin Stock

Dec 24, 2003, 2:13:18 PM12/24/03

Is there an easy way to learn how many ships will be in the same port on the
same day? I am interested in Key West, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Grand Caymen
in early March 2004.

Thanks

Thomas E. Parody

Dec 24, 2003, 5:15:38 PM12/24/03
Kevin,

There is really no one website that will do this. But, you can get most of
the information that you want by going to sites such as
http://www.caribinfo.com/cruise_ships.html and http://www.ships.vi/. A
listing of URLs for Ports can be found at
http://cruiseclues.com/portschedules.htm.

"Kevin Stock" <kms...@comcast.net> wrote in message

ArleneL

Dec 25, 2003, 8:41:02 AM12/25/03
I can tell you that there were 8 ships in Cozumel when we were there last week
(Thursday, 12/18). We didn't leave the port area, but friends reported that
they could hardly move in the downtown area. Wall to wall people everywhere.

Arlene

Ebbtide

Dec 25, 2003, 9:30:37 AM12/25/03
We were there the week prior, a Thursday also, and there were five ships in
port. Very crowded.

Joyce

"ArleneL" <arlen...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Mike Quint

Dec 25, 2003, 1:32:19 PM12/25/03

"> I can tell you that there were 8 ships in Cozumel when we were there last
week
> (Thursday, 12/18). We didn't leave the port area, but friends reported
that
> they could hardly move in the downtown area. Wall to wall people
everywhere.

> Arlene
Arlene
We were there on Wednesday 12/10 and there where 11 ships in port. Two at
the International(the Century and Enchantment), three at Carnival, The
Elation had to tender to the pier, Although I wasn't about to go to town,
there was a Disney, Princess, NCL Wind at the pier and a larger NCL and RCCL
megaship tendering downtown. As much as I love Cozumel, we stayed right in
the duty free shop at the pier.
Mike

ArleneL

Dec 25, 2003, 1:43:52 PM12/25/03
> . As much as I love Cozumel, we stayed right in
> the duty free shop at the pier.
> Mike

Me too, Mike. Milt wanted to get off the ship even though we had just been
there Thanksgiving week. Oh well...........

Arlene <---wishing you, Kathryn and the family Happy Holidays.