Cheating is unacceptable

Liveone

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
I have zero tolerance for Poker cheaters, and I agree that they are the lowest
scum. I disagree with others who think that it is acceptable to temporarily
palm chips at rebuy tourny, because it is unfair to honest folks like me who
would never do it. However I must confess that I did cheat playing Strip poker
but that was a long time ago.

LouKrieger

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
From: liv...@aol.com (Liveone)

However I must confess that I did cheat playing Strip poker but that was a long
time ago.<<

It's OK to cheat at strip poker, especially if you're trying to lose!!!

Keep flopping aces,

Lou Krieger

ROWDY3959

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
KEEP FLOPPING ACES?? BOY IS THIS GUY A LOSER! WHAT MAKES HIM AN EXPERT? WHEN
DID YOU LAST SEE HIS NAME ON TOP OF THE TOURNAMENT MONEY LIST?? LOSER!!!

PBO COP

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
True....and then we have seen your name alot to rowdy !! I think the loser is
you !! Or should I say Doug Grant since you are one in the same !!

Badger

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
LouKrieger <loukr...@aol.com> wrote ...

> It's OK to cheat at strip poker, especially if you're trying to lose!!!

I always figured you were an exhibitionist, Lou. I always wanna see what
my opponent's got!

hippiechuckI

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
If you saw what I had Steve you would assuredly be jealous!!!

n article <#keXLv#9#GA.145@cpmsnbbsa02>,

--
Dance with me Martha

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Badger

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
hippiechuckI <pkr...@my-deja.com> wrote...

> If you saw what I had Steve you would assuredly be jealous!!!

Oh, great. "Thanks" for the image.

Badger

Sep 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/5/99
LouKrieger <loukr...@aol.com> wrote..
> From: "Badger" steveb...@hotmail.com

> I always figured you were an exhibitionist, Lou. I always wanna see what
my
> opponent's got!<<
>
> You wanna see what I got, Badger? Geeeez, I didn't know you were that
kind of
> guy.

Trust me on this one, Lou. We will never play strip poker together. The
key to successful strip poker is definitely "game selection"!

LouKrieger

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99
From: "Badger" steveb...@hotmail.com

I always figured you were an exhibitionist, Lou. I always wanna see what my
opponent's got!<<

You wanna see what I got, Badger? Geeeez, I didn't know you were that kind of
guy.

But when Yasmine Bleeth sits down at my table, I'll be sure to let her know
I've got a 9-inch tongue and can breathe through my ears.

RazzO

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99
Back to what you were saying, champ..
Strip poker is fun...but in real life, cheating in poker?
It is not exceptable!
What to do?
Lets say that a player is caught cheating in a MAJOR tournament. Its
talked about, known, etc, right? How can this player be excepted at the
next or future MAJOR events? Assuming the player has the nerve to show
up, how will the established poker tourns keep a "BANNISHED" list if
said player qualifies to be added to it?
Also, major tournaments should be able to accomadate the players with
the protecting their chips that they are investing in. For an example,
inclosed type arena's(most are already) where players must pass thru a
limited number of doors. These doors/exits have inexpensive detectors
that can pick up mircodot sized chips embedded in the tournament
cheques. This will also deter future cheats to act. Protect the chips,
it isnt that hard.
Most importantly, as Liveone said...we dont want cheaters in poker. They
are there. Anytime one is caught, it should be OVER for them, in
organized/SANCTIONED public poker tournament/room/club...

razzo

Liveone wrote:

> I have zero tolerance for Poker cheaters, and I agree that they are the lowest
> scum. I disagree with others who think that it is acceptable to temporarily
> palm chips at rebuy tourny, because it is unfair to honest folks like me who

> would never do it. However I must confess that I did cheat playing Strip poker

Patti Beadles

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99

In article <19990905135850...@ng-cl1.aol.com>,

Liveone <liv...@aol.com> wrote:
>I disagree with others who think that it is acceptable to temporarily
>palm chips at rebuy tourny, because it is unfair to honest folks like me who
>would never do it.

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard *anyone* say that
it's OK to palm chips during a rebuy tournament. People aren't saying
that.

It's definitely a lesser offense than some other things (such as
palming a bunch of chips during the $10 tournament today to use in the
$500 tournament tomorrow), but it's still cheating, and nobody is
condoning it.

If I was a tournament director and I caught somebody doing the
palm-for-a-rebuy thing, I'd probably kick them out of the current
tournament and give them a stern warning. If I caught them doing
the palm-for-a-later-tournament bit, they'd be history for a long
time, if not forever.

-Patti
--
Patti Beadles | He's a brilliant lunatic and you can't tell
pat...@netcom.com | which way he'll jump... you can't dissect him,

Izmet Fekali

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99
In <Otiz#EA##GA.293@cpmsnbbsa02> "Badger" wrote:
> LouKrieger <loukr...@aol.com> wrote..

> > From: "Badger" steveb...@hotmail.com
> > I always figured you were an exhibitionist, Lou. I always wanna see
what
> my
> > opponent's got!<<
> >
> > You wanna see what I got, Badger? Geeeez, I didn't know you were that
> kind of
> > guy.
>
> Trust me on this one, Lou. We will never play strip poker together. The
> key to successful strip poker is definitely "game selection"!

And knowing when to go all in...

--

Izmet Fekali
Burek Experts Ltd.

SteadyEd O

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99
>> You wanna see what I got, Badger? Geeeez, I didn't know you were that
>> kind of
>> > guy.
>>
>> Trust me on this one, Lou. We will never play strip poker together. The
>> key to successful strip poker is definitely "game selection"!
>
>And knowing when to go all in...
>
>--
>
>Izmet Fekali
>Burek Experts Ltd.
>Catering the World since 1389!

Not to mention POSITION POSITION POSITION!!!

Steady

MarkHiatt

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99
>Subject: Re: Cheating is unacceptable
>From: loukr...@aol.com (LouKrieger)

> But when Yasmine Bleeth sits down at my table, I'll
> be sure to let her know I've got a 9-inch tongue and
> can breathe through my ears.
>
> Keep flopping aces,
>
> Lou Krieger

Sweet Jesus! Why would anyone waste their time playing poker if this were true?

To send me e-mail, first take out the trash.

Scottro

Sep 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/6/99

SteadyEd O <stea...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Not to mention POSITION POSITION POSITION!!!

Yeah, and if Yasmine Bleeth was at my table, I'd let her flop the nuts every
time!

Aces,
Scottro

SteadyEd O

Sep 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/7/99
>Not to mention POSITION POSITION POSITION!!!
>

>Yeah, and if Yasmine Bleeth was at my table, I'd let her flop the nuts every
>time!
>
>Aces,
>Scottro

Yes and I also would NOT PLAY FAST since she would probably be a LOOSE PLAYER
and would try and BACKDOOR ME!!! However I would hope that she would become a
TIGHT player so I could GIVE HER ACTION, but in the long run would probably end
up SMOOTH PLAYING HER!!!!

Beautiful girls travel from the poor to the rich!

Steady