THE TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR EVENT

Bootstrap Bill

Feb 12, 2004, 5:53:07 PM2/12/04
THE TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR EVENT
April 22-23, 2004
Disneyland® Resort

EVENT INFORMATION:
Take a journey back in time to the 1930's when Hollywood was at its height and big band music filled the halls. Face your fears as you experience a misadventure at the new Hollywood Tower Hotel. It's sure to be a scream!

TIP-TOP CLUB Event Package
  • Exclusive Dinner in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/22/04)
  • ONE (1) night accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® (4/22/04 only) *
  • Breakfast at a Disneyland Resort Hotel Restaurant (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)
  • Lunch at Golden Vine Winery (4/23/04) (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)
  • Hors d'oeuvres & Refreshments
  • Swinging Entertainment
  • Ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction
  • Opportunity to Pre-Purchase The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Merchandise (Pins, Art & Collectibles)
  • Commemorative Gift

    TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
    Tickets for the TIP-TOP CLUB event package are $1,595.00 per person. Limited to 50 tickets. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

    *Standard accommodations; one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the "TIP-TOP CLUB Event Package" will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night - 4/22/04) in a standard room/double occupancy at the Disneyland Hotel in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

SUNSET ROOM Event Package
  • ONE (1) night accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® (4/23/04 only) *
  • Breakfast at a Disneyland Resort Hotel Restaurant (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)
  • Entry into Disney's California Adventure park (on 4/23/04 - Evening Event only)
  • Hors d'oeuvres & Refreshments
  • Swinging Entertainment
  • Ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/23/04)
  • Opportunity to Pre-Purchase The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Merchandise (Pins, Art & Collectibles)
  • Commemorative Gift

    TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
    Tickets for the SUNSET ROOM event package are $465.00 per person. Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

    *Standard accommodations; one person per room. Includes room rate and tax only. Couples purchasing the "SUNSET ROOM Event Package" will be offered a second night hotel accommodation (consecutive to the first night - 4/23/04) in a standard room/double occupancy at the Disneyland Hotel in lieu of two rooms for one night. Subject to availability.

STARDUST ROOM Event Package
  • Entry into Disney's California Adventure park (on 4/23/04 - Evening Event Only)
  • Hors d'oeuvres & Refreshments
  • Swinging Entertainment
  • Ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/23/04)
  • Opportunity to Pre-Purchase The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Merchandise (Pins, Art & Collectibles)
  • Commemorative Gift

    TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
    Tickets for the STARDUST ROOM event package are $125.00 per person. Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

GIFT SHOP Event Package
  • Entry into Disney's California Adventure park (on 4/23/04 - Evening Event Only after 9:00 p.m.)
  • Refreshments
  • Swinging Entertainment
  • Ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/23/04)
  • Opportunity to Pre-Purchase The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Merchandise (Pins, Art & Collectibles)
  • Commemorative Gift

    TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
    Tickets for the GIFT SHOP event package are $59.00 per person. Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.

Feb 12, 2004, 6:55:57 PM2/12/04

Steve Hoskins wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:53:07 GMT, "Bootstrap Bill"
> <wrco...@yahoo.com> wrote :

>>THE TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR EVENT
>>April 22-23, 2004
>>Disneyland® Resort
>>
>>EVENT INFORMATION:
>>Take a journey back in time to the 1930's when Hollywood was at its height and big band music filled the halls. Face your fears as you experience a misadventure at the new Hollywood Tower Hotel. It's sure to be a scream!
>>
>>TIP-TOP CLUB Event Package

>> a.. Exclusive Dinner in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/22/04)
>> b.. ONE (1) night accommodation at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® (4/22/04 only) *
>> c.. Breakfast at a Disneyland Resort Hotel Restaurant (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)
>> d.. Lunch at Golden Vine Winery (4/23/04) (maximum dollar limit and other restrictions apply)
>> e.. Hors d'oeuvres & Refreshments
>> f.. Swinging Entertainment
>

> Oh, we can all swap partners during our stay at the Grand
> Californian??? :-)

Just like the hotel in The Shining. Anyone gonna be wearing a bear suit
at this?

You can listen to my stupid music. Sometimes its good. Actually its
always weirdo music.

http://24.130.135.34:8000/listen.pls

tommy

Feb 12, 2004, 9:20:23 PM2/12/04
In article <402C128D...@kungaloosh.com>, M <ma...@kungaloosh.com>
wrote:

> Just like the hotel in The Shining. Anyone gonna be wearing a bear suit
> at this?

shining or hotel new hampsire?

/tommy

Bootstrap Bill

Feb 12, 2004, 9:28:31 PM2/12/04

"tommy" <to...@tommy.com> wrote in message

Disney should get The Eagles to sing Hotel California on opening day.

RU42

Feb 12, 2004, 10:29:56 PM2/12/04

Anyone want to gift me from $60 to $1600. I will give them a free DVD
of the events. ;)

RU

<wrco...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

> b.. Hors d'oeuvres & Refreshments
> c.. Swinging Entertainment
> d.. Ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/23/04)
> e.. Opportunity to Pre-Purchase The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Merchandise (Pins, Art & Collectibles)
> f.. Commemorative Gift

> TICKET SALE INFORMATION:
> Tickets for the STARDUST ROOM event package are $125.00 per person. Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package.
>
>GIFT SHOP Event Package

> a.. Entry into Disney's California Adventure park (on 4/23/04 - Evening Event Only after 9:00 p.m.)
> b.. Refreshments
> c.. Swinging Entertainment
> d.. Ride on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction (4/23/04)
> e.. Opportunity to Pre-Purchase The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Merchandise (Pins, Art & Collectibles)

Barry L. Wallis

Feb 13, 2004, 1:18:49 AM2/13/04
I'm going to the Stardust Room event

--
- Barry as TDC Sorcerer
- Magical Manager of the Mysteriously Missing Main Street Magic Shop