"Open Source" Wordlist for Pictionary etc?

Kirk Is

Feb 19, 2002, 1:32:42 PM2/19/02
I was thinking of making a Palm handheld based gamekeeper for a Pictionary
like game...it could keep track of the board, the timer, the wordlists,
even act as a sketchpad (albeit a somewhat poorish lowrez one) if need be.
The only real challenge would be finding the original word list. I
suppose Pictionary might be upset if I used theirs wholesale...is there a
word list available for use on a project like this anywhere? Preferably
grouped by some kind of category, though that's probably not neccesary.
Any suggestions?

--
QUOTEBLOG: http://kisrael.com SKEPTIC MORTALITY: http://kisrael.com/mortal
"The time has come," the walrus said, / "To speak of manic things,

Geenius at Wrok

Feb 20, 2002, 1:25:53 PM2/20/02
On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Kirk Is wrote:

> is there a
> word list available for use on a project like this anywhere?

Merriam-Webster publishes one. :-]

--
Up not down for down is the devil
So roll like a boulder and not like a pebble