[Sith War 8.1] A Very Lame Sith War 8.1 Comeback Post...POTENTIAL ATOC SPOILER???

Rainbow Heron

Nov 26, 2001, 7:18:46 PM11/26/01

What may be spoilers to some are not spoilers to others so read at
your own risk....hell, *ANY* Sith War post should be read at your own
risk...but I digress. :-)

No spoiler space!!!! Besides, it's about the trailers anyway...it's
just a NAME people!!!

===Part One: Trail(er)ing Behind...===

Everyone was going "Ooooo" and "Ahhhhhh" and reveilling and oogling as
the entire Shaven Wookie Snowfortress entourage was sitting around a
computer monitor downloading and watching the three trailers over and
over and over and over and over and over and over...

So much so that no one seemed to notice or care that the entire
fortress had been hit by a giant snowball and was now tumbling end
over end over end over end over end over end over end <pause for
motion sickness> over end...

Suddenly, Seanpuff decided to get up to get a new bag of Doritos from
the kitchen when he noticed that the whole snowfortress was tumbling
end over end over <well, you get the idea>... He went to a window to
confirm and sure enough the snowfortress was tumbling end over end
over <yeah yeah yeah>...

Most intriguing of all was just how stong the artifical gravity of the
fortress was, as NO one was tumbling end over end over <snip!> along
with it. Seanpuff took the Doritos and ran back to the group at the
monitor.

Aside from the "Ooooo's" and "Ahhhhhh's" and reveillings and ooglings
and various scratching and sneezing from the Shaven Wookies (as they
are allergic to Jigglypuffs remember?), Seanpuff made his way to
Hawkins, who had taken Seanpuff's seat when he got up.

"Hawkins?"

"Ooooo!" Hawkins' eyes were transfixed on a shot of Jango Fett flying
thru the air, now on its 1047th time around.

"Hawkins..."

"Ahhhhhh!" ...yet another "clones" shot.

"HAWKINS!!!!!!!" Seanpuff screamed right in his ear.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Hawkins screamed back, upset that his "Ooooo-ing" and
"Ahhhhhh-ing" and reveilling and oogling had been interrupted.

"In case you haven't noticed, your beloved fortress is now tumbling
thru space end over end over-"

"-I think I get the idea, Seanpuff," Hawkins interrupted, still
transfixed on the ATOC Trailer.

"Well, wouldn't you like to take care of your fortress and fight a
Sith War rather than watching a trailer over and over and over-"

"-Seanpuff..." Alice cautioned.

"Well, wouldn't you?"

Hawkins continued to "Ooooo" and "Ahhhhhh" and reveille and oogle at
the trailer for a few more moments, greatly vexing Seanpuff.

Seanpuff opened the bag of Doritos very loudly -drawling the attention
of a few hungry Shaven Wookie claws and a few greasy human hands- and
jumped in front of the montior, blocking everyone's view. He proudly
displayed the bag of Doritos and held up a large one in front of his
face.

"Hmmmm! Doritos!" Seanpuff tempted. He then chomped down on it and
began to rub his belly. "Yum yum yummy!"

A few Shaven Wookies, Pokemon, and humans started to drool, lick their
lips, and slowly reach for the bag. Seanpuff pulled it away quickly.

"No no no!" he teased.

A few started to get up and move slowly forward towards Seanpuff and
his bag of Doritos.

Now having everyone's attention, Seanpuff jumped back down and started
to slowly walk backwards towards the control room, teasing the whole
group with the Doritos. The closer he got to the control room, the
faster his paces became, and the quicker the hungry transfixed mob
became.

Finally Seanpuff broke and sped for the room. Everyone tripped over
each other trying to reach Seanpuff and his Doritos first. Finally in
the control room, Seanpuff tossed a few Doritos over certain controls.

One Shaven Wookie lunged for the control labeled "In case of tumbling
end over end over end over end over end over end over end <pause again
for motion sickness> over end, push this button."

As the Wookie grabed the Dorito, his hand pushed the button and the
snowfortress stopped tumbling end over end over <"if you keep that up
you're gonna be in deep poodoo" -ed.>.

Seanpuff smiled with satisfaction as he watched various Shaven
Wookies, Hawkins, Miller, Skuzz, and Alice all eat their Doritos and
push various control buttons, thus the snowfortress stopped tumbling
end over end over <"I mean that dammit!!!" -ed.> and started flying on
a more stable course.

The other Pokemon were eating the Dorito pile located near the
Nintendo input jack.

===Part Two: Like, *NOW* what, Dude?===

Now with the crew fed and reawakened to the idea that they were
piloting a snow fortress-turned-spacehip, they all turned their
attentions to the ship that had hurled the large snowball at them and
caused them to tumble end over end <"edited for monotony" -ed.> and
how they could respond to it.

After finishing his Dorito, Skuzz regained his bearings and looked
around in shock. "DUDE?! What happened, Dude? Why were we like going
end over end, Dude? And why am I saying "Dude" Dude? Did, like, anyone
else feel that shudder, Dude?"

"What shudder?" Hawkins asked, now in a slight panic of having
absolutely no clue as to what has been going on or where they were
(because everyone had been glued to the trailers for such a long
time).

"Du-ude! I'm TALKING about that shudder, Dude! Y'know, like, the one
that send us tumbling end over... <-ed. gets upset>..I wasnst gonna
SAY it Mr. -ed. Dude!... Dude! Your name is "Ed" Dude! <-ed.
digresses> Well anyway, there was this sudder right before someone
yelled 'DUDE!! THE TRAILER'S HERE DUDE!' and we all, like, went to
download the trailer, Dude. And it was SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!"

<"the SHUDDER Skuzz!"-ed.>

"... Y'know, THAT shudder?!... Dude I think we got HIT with something,
Dude. It, like, came from that ship over there, Dude!"

Hawkins looked at the scopes and the read-out identified the ship as
the _Sing While You're Winning_. "That crazy Ewok!!! Is the snowball
fight even still *on?!"

Seanpuff, sitting on another console, piped up "Well, while you guys
were all transfixed on that trailer, I checked my emails on the
Jump-DMC computer and while surfing for Finding Forrester fanfic I
came across a few RASSM posts...it appears the Snowball Fight is at
least 99.99% over."

Several different looks were given in Seanpuff's direction. Some of
disgust, some of relief, some of surprise, some of disenchantment,
some of "you got any more Doritos?", some of "so now what", some of
"it talked?", some of <"good gracious how many people are in this
control room?!"-ed.>

...well, Seanpuff got many different and interesting looks shot his
way and suggested that everyone come up with an idea of what everyone
should do now, before trying to make a Shaven Wookie jump as high as
the ceiling by holding a large Dorito over its head as bait.

The Wookie sneezed and the Dorito fell right into its mouth, while
Seanpuff was caught up in the sneeze and started to bounce off the
walls and various panels like a superball...well, the Pokemon thought
it was more like a pink basketball stuck in the neck of a funnel. All
of the other Wookies' heads were visibly following Seanpuff's bouncing
and were going side to side to side to side to side to side <"I hate
you RH"-ed.>...

Miller and Alice weren't amused by the spectacle (well, *some* amused)
and stared down Hawkins, waiting for an answer.

"WELL?!?!" They said in unison. "WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!?!"

============
SUMMARY:

-everyone except Seanpuff has been totally transfixed on the ATOC
trailers for the past few days (weeks?)
-Seanpuff notices that the Shaven Wookie Snowfortress is tumbling and
uses Doritos as bait to get everyone's attention and lure them to the
control room
-everyone manages to stop the tumbling, and Skuzz is still stuck doing
his "Dude, Where's My Car?" impressions
-they've identified the _Sing_ as the culprit for their tumbling
-Miller, Alice, and Seanpuff are asking Hawkins what the gameplan is
now

...oh and -ed. hates RH
============

-Rainbow Heron
(sig wants to see the Sith War start up again, it misses it sooooo
much!)

And FWIW, I hate you too "-ed."
http://web.infoave.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page

Rainbow Heron

Nov 26, 2001, 7:27:53 PM11/26/01
On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:18:46 GMT, rainbo...@ftc-i.net (Rainbow
Heron) wrote:

<-snip my own Sith War post->

-ed. & ng sig have informed me that my keyboard dyslexia has returned
and that the acronym should be "AOTC" and not "ATOC".

Sorry.

-Rainbow Heron
(sig & -ed. keep poking RH with the typo stick for fun)

Dammit, stop that! I said I was sorry!

Celaeno

Nov 27, 2001, 6:29:47 PM11/27/01
You will not evade me, rainbo...@ftc-i.net (Rainbow Heron):

>-Rainbow Heron
>(sig wants to see the Sith War start up again, it misses it sooooo
>much!)

I guess we'll see. If nobody works on this, I guess we could call this
an epilogue to 8.1 and start Sith War IX some other time.

Sith War Goddess
--
"do not meddle in the affairs of goddesses, as being
struck by lightning often offends" - Rimrunner

DarthGumby

Nov 29, 2001, 4:40:57 AM11/29/01
On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:18:46 GMT, Rainbow Heron
telepathically conveyed:

>"WELL?!?!" They said in unison. "WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!?!"

Whoo-hoo!

>-Rainbow Heron
>(sig wants to see the Sith War start up again, it misses it sooooo
>much!)
>
>And FWIW, I hate you too "-ed."
>http://web.infoave.net/~rkanderson/rassm/swc.htm
>Rainbow Heron's Sith War Characters Page

DG

*dusting off the archives*